ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help seeking advise asap

Renault clio iv 2014
Hi guys. So recently I had the car's battery changed. the moment the battery was changed ALL the warning lights on the dash went on - and havent turned off again. Even the gys at Renaults service centre says they have never seen anything like it. The reason for the battery change was because the Renault service centre said that i have the wrong batter at that moment for support of the stop-go function, so I had that one month-old battery removed and replaces with the suggested one, and that is when the problems started occuring. Can anyone help please?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys. So recently I had the car's battery changed. the moment the battery was changed ALL the warning lights on the dash went on - and havent turned off again. Even the gys at Renaults service centre says they have never seen anything like it. The reason for the battery change was because the Renault service centre said that i have the wrong batter at that moment for support of the stop-go function, so I had that one month-old battery removed and replaces with the suggested one, and that is when the problems started occuring. Can anyone help please?
Did they fit the battery the wrong way round?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Why is this a direct copy from the link ? Then you go on there to say you have a different issue ?

What is your actual issue ? A thread title with the issue is far more useful for you, others trying to help and people with an issue in the future when searching.