ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Please Please Photo Shop My Car

Desperate title i know. Some might say needy.

But as above could some one with skills change the colour of my wheels, i really dont know what colour to have them done.

Antheracite has been done to the death but a very good combo with Iceburg, your ideas please chaps and i dont mind if they are a bit funky either.

P7273813.jpg

Many thanks

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol you edited it ;)

much better pic tbh.

go gloss black like me :D

SchwepTek™
I said i'd do it for u, why put up a post you needy barsteward ;)

Send me a pic and i'll do it bumboy.

Clio 1.4 Ph2 Extreme
lol great pic for a wheel chop attempt!! ;)
Think what seb is trying to say is a more side on picture would be better to shop the wheels, as there flatter then not oval.
I may be wrong though.
Liam

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My next clio is going to have Bronze Turini's. A la rare V6 colour.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol great pic for a wheel chop attempt!! ;)
Think what seb is trying to say is a more side on picture would be better to shop the wheels, as there flatter then not oval.
I may be wrong though.
Liam

nah the op accidently put up a pic ofthe rear of his car so you couldn't see the wheels. made me chuckle :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Same Colour as Ecka's Wheels would look Mint

Edit: Found a Pic

S5032949.jpg

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Tooras are mong, my sister had them on her GTI back in her chav days. Others look nice so i'd keep them silver.