ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please post pics of damaged tyres

Full Fat 182 - Was..
Hiya all,

Please can you post your pics of damaged tyres and alloys on this thread please. Need them as evidance in a local court case to prove that pot holes are the major contributing factor for damage sustained to cars.

many thanks

James

Full Fat 182 - Was..
Yeah I did see it but it was only 1 guy, I'm looking to build up a portfolio to prove that its not just driver error and an odd occurrence once in a blue moon.

There was a guy a few years back that hit a man hole cover and ripped his front suspension arm off destroying the engine at the same time by dragging the car down the road with the drive shaft and half the block hanging off.

Trying to make the council accountable for its stratagem of not spending any money no patching gangs this year in Oxfordshire.

If you have any pics from your workshop or track days this would also help.

Lionel Richie
here's one
IMG_1017.jpg

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
iv got a few ... wait a few mins

maybe not ... dont know what ive done with them

Last edited:
  Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
My womans bro hit a pot hole in his 172 bad enough to set off the air bags a few years back. 2K worth of damage because the side airbags went off and no compensation from the council. He sold the car not long after as it didn't drive right after, although I think that was down to the repair work. I drove it after he had brand new tyres fitted and the turn in was crap compered to mine. It didn't feel stable at anything above 90 either

Full Fat 182 - Was..
thanks lads keep the pics comming

cheers fred, if you have anymore pics like that i'll take the lot please.

Anyone got any pics of gouged, split or damaged tyres?

Full Fat 182 - Was..
Thanks Fred, going to stick it to the local highways people in a big way

I keep meaning to send that mail about the service and work for my car. I'll do it later today