ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please tell me these are coming out?

Honda & VW
Stumbled across this, are these for real or just a good photoshop???? Gorgeous!!!!

2008renaultcliosportv6bz4.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep, seen a similar shop before in Illiad! Looks great. But the Vee's been done. Never to be repeated!

Brisol my lover..
Massively.

I thought that Nissan were releasing something along the V6 lines with one of their supermini's as Renault decided to pull the plug.

Or maybe I dreamt that...

Yeah nissan had a v6 ice racing car...i think???

ibiza cupra
couple of my mates said that they went to a track day and that micra was there but they wouldnt let it on as it was too loud lol.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
they should make another one i think, though the reason they are so special is because there will never be anymore!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Got no hope now, given that VW have killed off their V6 lump because of emissions and all that s**t. Just no market for it anymore, as the world goes more 'eco' the motor industry loses more and more stupid cars...

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
When I win the lotto Im packing my car off to Renault Sport in Dieppe with a blank cheque and Im telling them to build me a one-off Mk3 Clio V6. 300bhp, RWD, manic styling. Watch this space.......