ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plex - Need some help

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Hi Guys

At work, we are trying to configure Plex to run on a Mac Mini with a couple of Ipad's etc to control and watch movies. The end plan is for it to be running as a full media set-up for one of the new aircraft the company will be getting at the end of the year. Should be pretty cool once it's all up and running!

We have set Plex to load on start up but need it to automatically go to full screen without having to use a mouse / hit loads of things on the iPad ... we've played with the "go to full screen automatically" settings on the Mac Mini, but it still does not seem to want to work.

I've read on the internet that a script can be used - has anyone ever done this before? If so, how easy is it to do?

Cheers
Simon

If it's set to the correct res, then it should go to full screen automatically.

But I think if you have it windowed, then it resumes that size. If you press one of the buttons near enter, Not 100% sure which it is, think it's the hash one, as I usually hit it by mistake when trying for pause, then it will change it to full screen.

Mine opens full size and I've never needed a script.

It's great.

But I prefer aspects of 9. The scrapper is far better in 10, but it being a separate part is hella gay.

simon1.png

That's what you need to press. That toggles full screen/windowed.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Cheers mate, I'll pass this onto the crew tomorrow.

Should be pretty cool once it's all set up!