ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS Stud and nut torque settings?

LY Megane R26
Hi guys,

Bought myself a stud and nut conversion the other day and got them fitted yesterday.
Im on track tomorrow and donny (hope the weather holds out lol) and wondered what every one who has this kit or similar torques the nuts too?
Do you just got with standard or a bit more?

Then I've read a lot of people check them again after 15-20 mins of going out, do you do them back up to the same torque? And roughly how long do I need to wait after coming in till its safe to check? I know to check them anyway I just don't want to be snapping them

Thanks

Cup In bits
Torquing things hot is not the done thing although I do them to 110nm before I go out and then after everythings had heat through it I check them again just by feel, don't do them to 110nm again though.

I only do that due to expansion of the studs and the fact I run bolt through spacers which have different expansion rates.