ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pointers for my car advert

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4
Hell of a lot better than most! Maybe rambles on a bit but it certainly wouldn't put me off. Also worth checking for the spelling mistakes, a brief read through and I caught 2.

complete with lift time guarantee

Folder of compressive receipts and history

Maybe put down the mileage of the services instead of the parts about being owned by a Renault Mechanic. So like:

DD/MM/YY X,XXX - Oil, Filter, etc etc Change
DD/MM/YY XX,XXX - Oil etc etc
DD/MM/YY XX,XXX - Cambelt Change @ Renault DealerName

And so on and so forth. Also I wouldn't include "Car is located adjacent the Celtic Manor Hotel, Newport S.Wales". Might be stupid of me to think it but gives the exact location of the car if somebody wanted to steal it.

Edit: I also really want a re-trimmed steering wheel. They do look exactly 1 million times better.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Christ sake didnt even notice that, cheers for that!

The re-trim is absolutely brilliant, and to be honest probably better than new as the leather is proper leather not plasticly cheap crap, you also get the "grips" in leather too, and the stitching is pale/silver which he recommended as its gives it that extra dimension

Got it done by Mikey on the cliosport forum, £140 for an exchange and £25 back when you send your old wheel back

CIMG0237.jpg

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  '04 182
Having just bought a second hand clio (which I pick up tomorrow(woohoo)) I would say the more info the better. As long as your honest. The amount of cars I've seen that say 'full service history' and when you get there (usually driving miles) they clearly haven't is amazing.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
"I viewed about six before buying this one, and was in better condition than two with only 40k on"

That's how I assumed it should read.

More info the better in my opinion, I like to know that the owner has looked after it and if you have taken the time to detail the little things then it shows you know a bit about the car. Biggest thing for some buyers will be the mileage (we all know on here that they get stronger with age;)) but looks very tidy and priced fairly so good luck with the sale!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V70 d5 beast
yea agree with that ^^ im on the look out for one but not in black sorry :( seen lots and alot are misleading you turn up and they don tell you all the information about the car
and the fsh stuff i ask for documentation to be pictured now or proof when i get there as alot of the times they have missed services or have gone 20k+ without a service!

you ask about the thumb gips and they say its fine but you get there and their both gone lol
more info the better i would say even if you do ramble on it doesnt matter as if people are interested they will read it and it shows you have put time and effort into selling your car which i like as its your pride and joy!

gl with the sale :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  SLK 350 AMG
I'm in the market for a 182 so I've been reading loads of adverts and this is better then most… just tidy it up with the pointers the guys have mentioned.

I'm looking for one with below average millage but this price will hopefully attract some more buyer who probably thought a 182 in a decent condition was out of their price range.

good luck :cool: