ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished Meg (56k..hmmm no)

Broken Diesel Megane :(
well as the first 5 pics show, my car had lost its orangeyness. so after waiting patiently for my jeffs acrylic kit to arrive from polished bliss (took about 20hrs from ordering to delivery) i set about on sunday giving the meg a good going over and preping for winter.

washed using the two bucket method, and clayed where required, it was then polished using a sonus orbital polisher (thanks to Jay for new pads) and menzerna final finish polish as it didi not need much surface prep.

then i broke out the jeffs prime and lay down a layer of this all over the car. worked in and left to bond for a minute or two. once that was buffed off a set about treating the wheelsto a coat of poorboys wheel sealant, and tyres to blackfire tyre gel.

exhaust tips were polished using megs NXT gen all metal polish.

then i went back to the paint and started to use jeffs trigger to replace my wax stage for the winter. i am assured that a couple of coats of this will provide adequate beading and protection as a layer of wax would.

anyway, here are the pics. typical that it would dull over as soon as the car came out the garage but ah well.

let me know what you think. :)

befores

2007_1021photos10032.jpg

2007_1021photos10033.jpg

2007_1021photos10034.jpg

2007_1021photos10035.jpg

2007_1021photos10038.jpg

afters

2007_1021photos10044.jpg

2007_1021photos10046.jpg

2007_1021photos10047.jpg

2007_1021photos10049.jpg

2007_1021photos10048.jpg

2007_1021photos10051.jpg

2007_1021photos10052.jpg

2007_1021photos10053.jpg

2007_1021photos10055.jpg

2007_1021photos10056.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
fookin hell its grim up north.... ;)

Looks lush matey, good efforts! Exhaust looks awesome!!

shorts and t shirts weather that lol.

bluflame sytem, looks the part and has a good note to it.

nothin as yet mate. got springs and shocks to come next month (hopefully) then a remap from rs tuning in leeds. guaranteed 267bhp and around 280 ft lbs torue. not bad gains.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
nothin as yet mate. got springs and shocks to come next month (hopefully) then a remap from rs tuning in leeds. guaranteed 267bhp and around 280 ft lbs torue. not bad gains.
Nothing's guaranteed mate. My mates R26 ran 219bhp after a map!

Nothing's guaranteed mate. My mates R26 ran 219bhp after a map!

yeah i know mate, all depends on what it left the factory with and what its lost over a couple years

267hp? 280ft/lbs??? Holy s**t that'll shift a bit!!

yeah, figures are approx or as best i can remember. but i think its the torque figure where i would feel the biggest difference.

this may be in the wrong section.

could a mod please move this to the media section for non-clios?

ta very much

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Nice!

I didn't even notice where you were from, but from the pics I thought, those pics remind me of where I lived as a kid, low and below, you're from the land where the sheep sleep with one eye open!;) Where about is that?

before pics are portlethen, after pics were in newtonhill as i had to borrow a mates garage as mine is still full of crap after moving.

TeZ

Non RS : (
Good job,

But no shine :( And no wheel arh liner dressings :( makes me sad, But then again ..... I am.

Nice colour that.

the liners were dressed, just the pic with the single clean wheel was taken before i dressed the arches. just taken to show diff between clean and dirty wheels.

cant do nothing bout the shine, if the sun aint out, inferno can look quite muted.

hoopefully get some good pics this week.

nae bad bag, nae bad! probably be straight back to the start after a week of driving to your work! lol

wondering how long til you turned up lol. yeah, that is three weeks worth of crap to work and back. only drive about 5 miles there and back and it looks like that!!!

get some pics this weekend ;)

nah, my gran did! ha ha.. i need to try out this new wax aswell.. so keep ur fingers crossed the weather is ok!

Octavia VRS
very tidy mate, do like those fat ass Meggys!

Took a few pics down at the harbour at Strathaven when I was up in your area. Porty's no a bad wee place either

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice work Darren looks so much better when clean n detailed mate !

Do you have the half leather in yours with orange stitch.
(pics;) )

I like the megs more & more at moment!