ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polishing Panel pervs

MODDED 172
I know we all wash,clay,polish and wax our pride and joys with plenty of effort and endless hours. Although we put the same amount of effort in all over the car you must have a fav part or panel. mine is the part behind both rear passenger windows and leads round to the rear window. i dont know why i like this part maybe its because it the largest flat panel on the car( the bit behind the rear passenger windows ) maybe its just because it catches my eye, or maybe the bits either side of the rear screen reminds me of a womans arse lol, but for me this is my fav part of the car so come on panel pervs you all got ya fav bit so confess now and thou shall be forgiven or forever keep your filthy secret close to your chest and get your rocks off come detailing day lol

dave

C

clvs2222

yep, your right. really love polishing the bonnet. lovely surface to work on and it comes up fantastic.

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Rear wings for me, especially where the shoulder line of the car is just below the window!