ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poll : Which 182 Blue

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by edgerfs on 08 December 2004

Presuming were right with the original post, and I think we are... my fave is Arctic Blue J41, but Id like to see it with optional Metalic paint (cost £300 apparantly!)

arctic blue is pearl illusion already you cant have it metalic on top.

Sorry all, I got is ass backwards, it is the original brochure from feb which has no Arctic option in it, and the later one which deleted the stiffer tyre sidewall bit.

I posted about the tyres in October and Jeremy Townsend replied that the tyre info was removed due to the confusion and that only the stiffer tyre was available as an aftermarket purchase anyway.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1102613195__182broc.jpg

[Edited by welsh182 on 09 December 2004 at 5:37pm]

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

ive got an artic it shines up really well, didnt like racing at first but it has grown on me without stripes but i think it would be harder to sell when the time comes.

a matallic is alway the best bet

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Im torn between the 2,i think racing is great and artic is classy

With the dark alloys and a cup badge, the racing might pip it

wot u think??:)

ian

Clio 182

Had to be Arctic Blue for me - after seeing a Cup last year I had to have the same type of colour.