ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

poor twingo on 5th gear came last!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah was a crap test, as it would have pawned the handling course.

Italian 3.2 V6
Disapponted with 5th gear!

s**t and a very unfair test!

Should all of done the tests and rewarded points with an overall total, highest points wins!

Twingo should of been 1st or 2nd IMO!!

Not happy!

B

Brown.

so am guessing i did my self a favour not watching this piece of modern s**t ?.....

enjoy 5th gear every week as a car enthusiast but this week was the weakest in the series, especially the twingo section...

even the presenters said afterwards tiff was out in it for hours after

Un chaved corsa c
How can the swift sport beat the twingo in that drag race? look at the specs the twingo is faster,the shows just getting crapper with these unrealistic test.EVO or Autocar would have took them an B-roads and done a proper Hot Hatch test.

williams & 172 cup race
Hi i have been on this forum for a while and never posted before but would like to say that i was 1 of the drivers used for filming. We had repeated this drag test about 5 times and every time the twingo came last. this was with every driver taking it in turn to drive all the cars with both traction control on and off. Even when filming they were very dissapointed the twingo was out as tiff would have liked it to go through, but they were showing the true result for once.

Titanium 182
I think the unfair part is that it didn't get to do any of the handling tests which is where it would have shone above the others.

williams & 172 cup race
why would i lie?? i do live there and see a hell of a lot of behind the scenes, and often get asked to help with filming.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think the unfair part is that it didn't get to do any of the handling tests which is where it would have shone above the others.

Not really true.

Tiff loved the twingo and was gutted when it failed.If you watch the test back you will hear that tif tried in vain to beat the other cars handling times and it could'nt.