ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poorboys Blackhole

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Never used this before...

How do you go about using it lol?

SRP
Poorboys
Wax
?

Or have i got that wrong :s

Tunst

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Yep.
Its a glaze, so it has no polishing ability or protection.

So put it between a polish and a wax/sealant.
Its pretty good stuff masking light swirls if you dont have a machine polisher.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Will SRP before be any benefit? I'd always assumed that Blackhole would replace the SRP stage?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I dont even know tbh...

Thats why im asking lol..

Going to tackle it today, washed it yesterday sitting in the garage waiting for the rest

Unless you are going to really work the SRP, I wouldn't bother personally.

I've used its counterpart, Poorboys Diamond White, which is great on lighter cars.

Either machine polish it and glaze if necessary, or don't polish at all and glaze! :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you're applying by hand and the cars in fair condition then maybe skip the SRP and go straight to glaze. If you were willing to work the SRP well to try and get the benefit of its cleaning and very mild abrasive then it would be worth doing both.

SRP does have a very mild cleaning ability that will help create a better base than the glaze for the wax and glaze to sit upon, so depends on the state of the car really

BMW E46 330i Touring
That's what I thought; you'll have to really work the SRP to get it to correct. You'd be better off using something like P1 if correction is needed instead of just filling.

Arctic 182, GTD
I've always used black hole then nattys blue, one of the best combos I think, haven't found a better one yet.