ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poping Exhausts!

Chocolate Bar™
mine pops like a good un now, got a sports cat and stealth system sounds amazin, specially now i have no seats :)

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
mines pops loud, dont have a vid though, some members have heard it. and pls tell me that idiot isnt flaming in a petrol station

mine doesnt pop until it gets REALLY hot.

Going round Brands i had it banging and popping like a goodun. I have a video but ive added music so you cant hear the zaust :(

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
yer it is a bit, its not too bad on the ears, nothing OTT when ur stood near it...

ant

yep.
how about telling us what they are!!

not had my blueflame pop yet but it burbles like a good un and its only been on 2 days.

very ashamed of this but this but my old cinq sporting with full powerflow system used to do poppers like barrymore him self... but the RT struggles a bit with its standard exhaust!!

500bhp Scoob
Zorst Popping mp3
Gets to about 1 minute in and you can hear it popping, not just little pops either it used to pop some nice flames aswell lol.
K-tec Exhaust, and de-cat on my mk1 1.4

With the new engine in it shoots some huge ones when hot lol

Racing Blue 182
-TA- said:
lets see/hear them!

mine can pop like mad somedays, and others not at all,

Right click save as. 17.6mb

need to modify my cam mount, it wobbles far too much!

do you still have the actual cat on your car just woth the internals removed from it, rather than a decat pipe? My mate useto have an astra sport that sounded like yours and he had teh internals removed from his cat

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
its one of lunners decat pipes, i think one of the baffles is abit loose it the back box, it rattles sometimes, does sound rather raspy!

can do some huge pops, like a gun going off! no idea if it flames tho,,