ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portable Bluetooth Speaker Recommendations?

I got a Denon Envaya Mini for Christmas but that's going back to Amazon for poor battery life and distorted bass frequencies even at low volume.

Can anyone recommend an alternative unit please?

Must haves -

Decent battery life (10 hours + good)
Bluetooth/NFC
Balanced sound with good bass response, clear soundstage with enough to fill a medium sized room
Budget up to £100

Thanks in advance all.

Matty

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have a Bose Soundlink Mini II, it's a bit over your budget but it's a seriously good bit of kit for something so small.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I randomly received a Beats Pill for Christmas. It's alright, actually, bar the disco lights

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Anker Soundcore is an absolute steal at like £25.
Battery is top notch, get at least 12 hours at nearly full volume and the sound is good, especially for the size (can take calls as well if thats important)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'd get a Chinese one on Amazon. Spend about £60 and you'll get a belter I think. I bought a bigjambox a few years ago that's still going strong.

Very nice speaker indeed but I bet there are cheaper alternatives these days.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Guy I'm on a training course this week was speaking well of his UE Boom 2 yesterday, they're just slightly over budget on Amazon... 4.6/5 average from over 600 reviews.