ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porter Cable prize draw

Fiat Coupe 20vt
In collaberation with detailingworld.co.uk, i'm giving away a complete Poerter Cable Polishing kit which I'm sure will come in very handy :D

Basically any order through the store over £10 between the 25th September & the 25th October that mentions the term 'detailing world' in the comments box at checkout will get free entry in our prize draw.

The prize is a complete Sonus SFX Polishing Kit worth £219.95 and for every order you place you'll get another entry into the prize draw.
buffer.gif

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/shop/p...-kit/p_49.html

Kit Contains:

Porter Cable 7424 Dual Action Polisher
Sonus 6" backing Plate
Sonus SFX-1 Restore Pad
Sonus SFX-2 Enhance Pad
Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Pad
DAS Buffing Bonnet
+
110v Transformer
110v Plug
14m Extension Lead

If you have already got a Porter Cable, there is an alternative prize of £200 in vouchers to spend on any products available at cleanyourcar.co.uk

Come on someone must want it ;)

Cheers Tim

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Al, with a bit of luck it may come in before the end of the competition. The regular IP is still up there with the best in my opinion though. I'm doing litres for £16.95 which makes it a bargain.

Cheers Tim

Fiat Coupe 20vt
just thought i'd give this a bump as I know people are ordering and not putting in 'detailing world' in the comments box at the end....wouldn't want anyone to miss out ;)