ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible battery fault???

2002 172
i went out to start the car earlier and the immobiliser wouldnt switch off.
when i sat in the car i locked the car via the key and when the arrows on the dash come up the airbag, seatbelt and abs light were all coming on very dim with the arrows

does this sound like a battery fault?

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Try disconnecting the batterys earth for a hour or so, so eveything gets reset and give it a try again, Let me know what happens, should be back to normal, if not, i would say its a battery fault.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Dont have a clue, They are all 12V so shouldnt matter how big or small they are, I think disconnecting the earth for a while (30 - 60mins) will reset it all back to its origional settings and will be fine tbh :)

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Ok, hope it fixes it :), its started to piss down here now, and ive only just finished washing the car, was gonna wash it, dry it, and get it in the garage tonight and get polishing so could get smome half tidy pics of it, but it came down hard half way through so gave up LOL

2002 172
i havent driven it today as i am not feeling well but i thought i would takje a battery voltage reading as i havent driven it since 11 last night and it was at 12.7v so i think the battery is fine, may of been a one off

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
If its making noise by the motor get some grease around the joints, should shut it up a bit and lubricate it too :), Its no worries fella :), any more problems drop me a message, Nick. ;)