ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible final north wales run out, saturday 12:00, 26/11/11,

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
On behalf of Mike1pow as he was organising a north wales run.

the plan is to meet up then head off to tackle some roads in north wales :) see below link.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=...&via=6&t=m&z=9

meeting point (A) has moved to roots and shoots garden centre (chester) post code will be supplied soon.

meeting time is 12 mid day but the leaving time will be 12:45 or soon after if we need to wait for people turning up late (we wont be leaving any later than 1pm)

I highly recommend taking the best camera you can as the shots to be had on this route are rather breath taking at this time of year :)

i hope this interests a few people and we can make a good day of it because as it says in the thread title it may possibly be the last north wales run for a while due to the weather usually turning really bad not long after :S

if the weather does turn on this weekend we will have to see how it goes in terms of what roads can be used but theres other ways round this place to some good areas :) (fingers crossed it wont come to this though).

any problems you can either contact myself or Mike1pow via PM.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
RR Day at RSTuning is on the 26th :eek:

yep i know but theres a few that isnt so it worth asking.

anyway everybody knows RRing your standard or slightly modified RS clio at a place that puts out what your car really makes will only make you feel s**t afterwards lol

everybody knows RRing your standard or slightly modified RS clio at a place that puts out what your car really makes will only make you feel s**t afterwards lol

Hmph, pretty childish argument! I want to see what it's got as completely standard so I know what my base level is :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmph, pretty childish argument! I want to see what it's got as completely standard so I know what my base level is :)

ye tbh if you have a good one then you wont feel that bad anyway so its worth having a check to see how its running.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I'm going to the RR too... my result will determine my mood. If it's sh1t3 then I'm gonna just crawl home and sulk. If I'm pretty happy though, I'll come and join ya'll! :D

172 Project Vanessa
I should hopefully be there, it will be nice to have 1 final good run out before the weather of winter sets in.
Also it has been a while since we had a good run out. Shall we start a list.
1. Fastdanbar
2. Mike1pow
3. Jc172rs

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
4 cars is a good number for this sorta run :) atleast the only person we know that we will be waiting for is jason in his 1.2 ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
food will be a good idea on this run ideas of places to stop from anyone??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
actually ye due to light conditions we dont want to be stopping before it gets dark so that means everyone needs to be fueled and fed up before we leave roots and shoots :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1. Fastdanbar
2. Mike1pow
3. Jc172rs
4. crazyasswhiteboy

This seems the final number for this run maybe someone will turn up randomly lol but it's a good number for the run we are doing as there's less chance of people getting lost lol

Remember guys get fuel and food if needed before meeting up and bring the best available camera you can :)

See ya at about 12 everybody :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
How'd this go Dan?

Only two of us went in the end because two pulled out an hour before lol but it's was alright easier to move about on this sort of run tbh so got back in alright time as well

Got some pictures to put up when I get home :)