ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible new club ITEM

Id enven joing the club for an offer like that.

Will it just be for clios Im sure my parents would pay for it as my mum and sister dont know that they should be carful opening and closing car doors resulting loads of stone chips on th car doors.

EDD

ICE'dberg MK2 172

doesnt mention car park dents..... but does say stone chips!!! although I dont think that they are malicious....unless caused by the road fairies...LOL!

INSURED PARTS - Headlamps, spotlights, fog lamps, side lamps and door mirrors

Did I miss something? No cover for panel damage etc?

Even if it doesnt include panels it may still be worth £39. Especially for those of you with v expensive xenon headlights. (Sadly not me, Im just a poor Cup owner.)

172 M69 eater

yeh mate needs to include panels for me too, whats the excess on it, read it was somethin like up to 500 quid labour and 100 quid parts isnt it?

patty

Just like to say I am not interested at all. But I cant say that, because I am, I just wanted to be different. So count me in.

Paul

320d M Sport

Whats the story with co-insurance? Normally each insurer needs to know if the each policy would cover the same claim?

Hang on though, if we get this, then EVERYBODY claims for something in the first few weeks. Then its going to sky rocket the premiums for us.

Paul

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Right I am finding out about another type of insurance that is better than this one and I will post info when I have it.

Chavy,

when you do your moderating, or what ever you lot call it, could you please pin this topic to the top of the board.

Thanks ;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I did have it pinned but I have a better policy coming up soon so I was gonna let this one fizzle out and then pin the new one when I get details...