ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible solution to SERV and Airbag warning lights

Clio 2002 1.2 16V
The SERV and airbag warning lights on my clio came on at irregular intervals while driving and often when I started the car.
I disconnected and reconnected the cables under the driver and passanger seats and problem solved!

Might be worth a try for anyone with simular problems.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Almost everyone knows of this fix. Sorry.

Sometimes you have to go as far as to take the connectors off and solder everything together to make it work.

Audi A5
yep, best way to stop it doing it again is by passing the connector and soldering the wires together.

2004 clio expression
help with seats !!!

im struggling so much to find this out and i anyone can help it would be VERY helpful ! my mrs had an acident in her clio where the airbag was deployed in the seat , its a 5 door and trying to locate another set of seats is impossible ! so the question is will a set of 3 door seats fit in the 5 door model ? apart from the obvious the back will flip forward and slide will the anchor points be the same ? help me !

A.N. Other
Unlikely, they don't usually on most cars anyway. Try scrapyards, there are always clios breaking on ebay too - search for "clio breaking" or "clio salvage", etc..

yes it will fit! just put sport seats in my 5 door dci today! only thing is make sure if you have a mk2 ph2 that you get ph2 seats or the airbag connectors are different! i currently have the warning lights on my dash and dont know how to get over the problem! ):