ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible source for good quality cleaning products

Trophy #267
Hi, Im fairly new to this forum so will give some basic details of my situation and can a mod / admin confirm it 1 way or another so i can post more details.

right the situation is this.

The missus works for a cleaning chemicals manufacturer, mainly for automotive industry, and I wanted to find out if im ok to mention it.
I happen to have a garage full of the stuff her work makes and happen to think the stuff is quite good (but i dont expect ne1 else to take my word)
im trying to arrange a few samples (poss 5 little pots of each of the various items) for you lot to try and give impartial reviews of, if the stuff is any good then you may buy some of it - simple as.
The company itself is quite little known, but it manufactures stuff which is rebranded by distributors around the country as various products for a damn site more.

Typical products

Wash n Wax
Polish
Cutting Polish
Glass Clear & Polish
Non Acidic Wheel cleaner (for alloys & bug removal)
Acidic Wheel cleaner

Typical samples would be in 4oz glass jars but need to confirm these 1st.

This isnt a 100% goer until I get a mod/admin response on it and im following their lead

well i have been know to try a few products out in my time and would be up for receiving a few samples to give them a test.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'd be up for testing some free samples , always interested in trying new products :)

Trophy #267
ang on with the freebie requesting ;) i need the ok from the chaps upstairs 1st b4 i do this ( i have reported the post so they get to read it)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Its the usual way mate . Advertise a few free samples on here to generate some interest . Thats the way its been done before without any problems :)

Focus ST
Ask Rich, he's a bit of a cleaning guru.

Probably tried the products at some point, or knows someone who has..