ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly the fastest MK2 Punto in the UK?

D

dimmagary

OK prove me wrong post up a pic/vid of another MK2 20vt punto, it would make my day.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
OK prove me wrong post up a pic/vid of another MK2 20vt punto, it would make my day.

There

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Its probably the same one but am i f**k looking through my comp/google.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
lmfao thats his car u idiot!
I dont see your point?

your mate has put less bhp in a new shape punto that has already been done to 400+ BHP in an old punto?

Not exactly revolutionary mate, someone put a cosworth engine in an old shape punto.

So fail. But thanks for trying.

D

dimmagary

there aint no yellow or blue one you wont find no pics cuz they dont exist

Oh, well maybe it is the first mk2 HGT you never mentioned that before. I think the others were sportings.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
minifreak knows the car i'm on about. They completed it back in the day for a cost of £7k then it was broke for bits as it was a bit s**t tbh. Turning circle was w**k due to all the wing cutting and gearbox placement. They said it lost too much of the strenght from the bay.

To quote the man himself.

''a 20VT in a MK2 can be done and has, but the cars not safe... the guys had so much cut from it that its considerably weaker... also due to its size its alot heaiver and also lost loads of steering lock in both directions..

D

dimmagary

lol im gunna sit here and wait for these pics (point less cuz i will be waiting forever!)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Who cares it's a punto.

Tell your mate to shove it up his poop shoot, before you get your end up there.