ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post A Pic of ur clio

you must of driven SOOOO slowly to get to that scenic area with the car spic and span, its filthy around it! look at all that mud!

Its really had to get a photo of the Mk2 172 looking really good, like it looks in the flesh. Paddymphs 2nd photo curtainly does the 172 the justice it deserves.:D

Yeah OK I screwed up :) Youve no idea how long it took to get my computer to give me my pictures back this evening - bloody computers :mad:

Besides which theres probably a joke in there about smouldering red crosses and American pilots in Iraq not being able to distinguish between the enemy and . . well anything else really.

But Im not going to be the one to make it.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Ben

One day Im learn how to make em smaller !! But for no it will have to do !!:oops:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Rod, that colour is lurvley.. i was going to get one in that colour but got a silver one instead.. the sun really brings up the paint.. that colour is on par with the Cup blue IMO.

Lee

BMW M2C

Thanks _KDF. I went to get a silver one, then the sales guy said they had a blue one knocking about somewhere. I saw it and brought it. When its clean and the sun is on it its a really nice colour. But then they dont do a bad coloured 172.

Give me an hour and Ill pull it out into the sun and get a better picture.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

they pics look brill, I really wish I had of got one that colour now. the variation of colour in the pics make it look pearlescent..

Cheers, although its a sh*te pic, she can look really good after a wash and a polish, although I am a fan of Clio 16vs before I am a fan of white cars, will not get a white car again, silly wee mustek G-Smart 2 camera, nobody buy one as they are exceptionally fussy with lighting and have no flash of there own, think I might invest in a decent digital camera, any recommendations about the ton fifty mark