ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz

LY 200
I have suggested August Bank Holiday weekend . . will take a lot of planning but I am sure it will be well worth it . . :)

Cam

182 Cup
Bloody hell, just took me fookin ages to get through all that lot!!
Cracking meet, drive, pics, some good vids of me! ;) Camping was alright, got absolutly hammered and it rained all night but couldnt dampen the day i had.
The gf loved the meet, said she might pop along to FCS and said how nice everyone was.
Guy didnt realise how close you were when we had to pull into that single lane!! Good vid!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Maz said:
I have suggested August Bank Holiday weekend . . will take a lot of planning but I am sure it will be well worth it . . :)

Will get some firm arrangements in place tonight.... sounds like a great idea:D

Will make the petrol expenditure a little more worthwhile.

Cam said:
Bloody hell, just took me fookin ages to get through all that lot!!
Cracking meet, drive, pics, some good vids of me! ;) Camping was alright, got absolutly hammered and it rained all night but couldnt dampen the day i had.
The gf loved the meet, said she might pop along to FCS and said how nice everyone was.
Guy didnt realise how close you were when we had to pull into that single lane!! Good vid!

Kool mate.

Nice talking to your gf :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
cam tell your gf from me she was lovely and i enjoyed talking to her :) nice also how she told u u have to look after me at fcs ;) hehe, hope she comes

Maz

LY 200
yellowA said:
cam tell your gf from me she was lovely and i enjoyed talking to her :) nice also how she told u u have to look after me at fcs ;) hehe, hope she comes

^^ ditto Cam . .bring George along more often .. lovely lady :approve:

Cam

182 Cup
Guy, yeah it was the MGF, lol
Ta anni, maz, stevo i'll tell her. :)
Anyone got a link to the type r peeps vids? one of them has a cracking vid of me.
Thats gonna take something to top that meet.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
god..even though i really enjoyed yesterday and am glad ive met some really nice people, cliosport and msn are a MAJOR distraction atm :( ive onlygot 4 weeks left at college and really need to get my head down to pass my A levels and im getting worried now that i'm literally spending my life talking to people on here and MSN..can't tear myself away!

anyone else feel like that?! lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
I would switch MSN off. and just allocate yourself time to go on CS and MSN. Its only 4 weeks.... everyone will still be here. Ben included;)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
adtmits said:
I would switch MSN off. and just allocate yourself time to go on CS and MSN. Its only 4 weeks.... everyone will still be here. Ben included;)
lmao..shush u adam ;) been talking about it to a lot of people that i met yesterday and everyones saying the same..we all feel like we still want to be there and that we're one friendly group :) think thats really good that the forum is like that and just shows it really can be a nice place..
(end of soppyness!!!)

ant said:
too many highlights but one sticks out.

steve evo, tim and me flying past that police car at 120+.

:)

yeah was kinda cool but so close . if only the two lanes went further lol.

only just got on here 21 pages already . :D

Maz

LY 200
yellowA said:
lmao..shush u adam ;) been talking about it to a lot of people that i met yesterday and everyones saying the same..we all feel like we still want to be there and that we're one friendly group :) think thats really good that the forum is like that and just shows it really can be a nice place..
(end of soppyness!!!)

IMHO I think its a Northern thing ;)

GuyS said:
ok here we go, my video

bit sh*t.. was my own fault that i didnt test the bullet cam before i left so unfortunately couldnt use it! had to stick with my head rest mount instead so footage isnt as good as i had hoped for, then ran out of tape!

but here goes.. Right click, save target as
top vid and cool tunes there to.lol

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Not really, go on one of the CS holidays or any of the meets/events and you get the same feeling :)

And as your friendship grows with people the community does feel better :)

Cam

182 Cup
Heres a couple of my pics, traffic jam in a petrol station! lol. the last one is close to where we stayed the night, middle of bloody nowhere!

Attachments

• P1010111 (Small).JPG
    P1010111 (Small).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 34
  • P1010119 (Small).JPG
    P1010119 (Small).JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010125 (Small).JPG
    P1010125 (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 32
  • P1010126 (Small).JPG
    P1010126 (Small).JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
I know what you mean anni, i need to get my college work done but i keep coming back on here lol, im going to take the fuse out the plug stop me coming on, ive only been on the site for just over 1 month and everyone seems really friendly just cant wait for the next meet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.