ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
Lol@video.

haha... he did indeed ad... .some proper last minute breaking.

Proud of you stevo lad. you did us all proud:)

:clap: couldn't have said it better myself lol nice one steve what a night :approve:

That vid is ace .. lmfao .. nice one Billy :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Just for people who wherent at the meet. Ben has cut slicks (roadworthy) on his 172. he was demonstrating what they did when they lock up. It wasnt racing etc.

Cheers
Ad:)

How did i miss this?!!? I only just registred on here a week ago as i got my 172 then, just browsing through the images and noticed you've all been up in the lakes, the renault garage in kendal, 10 minustes from where i live:( gutted! do these happen often?

Cheers peeps, it was good fun tonight and had some good comments about the car lol even in the state it is!

Shame about the alloys I remember I was looking at the speedo at the time it happened :(

Another great laugh as always and good mates to be around :eek: :D

Maz

LY 200
Biffons_Bridge said:
what...evan over ya squeek.lol;)

*here we go again;)

Lmfao . .of course ;) ..

Jays172 said:
How did i miss this?!!? I only just registred on here a week ago as i got my 172 then, just browsing through the images and noticed you've all been up in the lakes, the renault garage in kendal, 10 minustes from where i live:( gutted! do these happen often?

^^ we will be heading up to the lakes again sometime in the summer .. keep an eye out in local meetings section .. and welcome to cliosport :)

Stevo_evo said:
Cheers peeps, it was good fun tonight and had some good comments about the car lol even in the state it is!

Shame about the alloys I remember I was looking at the speedo at the time it happened :(

Another great laugh as always and good mates to be around :eek: :D

^^ aww bless . .you and your wheels and me and my splitter . .what a night .. ;) hehe

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
what happened last night hun? did the warrington lot all meet up again? (you mean i missed ben?!!! :() hehe only kidding :p

Maz

LY 200
Yep we meet up alot to be honest as we live pretty close together .. my splitter fell off and snapped to bits and steve scuffed his alloys .. all can be fixed/replaced without a problem though :)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Stevo_evo - youre car looked fooking mint last night, shame about the wheels but can be sorted easy eh!

Maz, bad news about the splitter, but worse things happen at sea ;) (sounds like my mum) lol.

Was ace last night, did cliosport name proud ben n stevo hahaa :D

Maz

LY 200
Ali said:
^ the plastic welding, give up in the end marie?

^^ no not at all .. bloody thing just fell off .. lol

SamboRT said:
Maz, bad news about the splitter, but worse things happen at sea ;) (sounds like my mum) lol.

^^ tis true Sam :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Ali said:
^ the plastic welding, give up in the end marie?

That was the only bit that was left of the fucker. lol.

Unfortunately it had been off and on too many times and self tappers just didnt have enough bite in their teeth and it flexed at speed and ripped off and then it got driven over. lol.

Good fun.

BTW if you believe in threes, I kerbed my alloy the petrol station this am:dapprove: , so thats that batch of bad luck out the way.:approve:

SamboRT said:
Stevo_evo - youre car looked fooking mint last night, shame about the wheels but can be sorted easy eh!

Kool, cheers mate I think I might keep the tints now lol.

Wanna buy some 182 alloys, perfect condition? ;)

Me and Ben should get some fancy Cliosport title after last nights events. ;)

Maz

LY 200
^^ how about crazy clio feckers .. ;) .. lol

Poor Ad .. Steve first then me then Ad .. who is next . .lol

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lol no problemo steve, the car looks mint all black... keep the tints fella.

yeah, didnt loose did they ;)

Vauxhall Turbos's.... haha what are they again??? :evil:

:approve:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Had a good luck at mine and tbh, it aint as bad as expected. was a 8ich keb so was expecting apropriate damage, but its only on the edge. chipsaway job i think.

"CS crazy b******s" gets my vote

Ad:)

SamboRT said:
lol no problemo steve, the car looks mint all black... keep the tints fella.

yeah, didnt loose did they ;)

Vauxhall Turbos's.... haha what are they again??? :evil:

:approve:

Just got the spec 0-60 in 7.4 my old 1.2 was faster than that! ;)

I think the gap was about 1 sec on the run wasn't it?

Wish that road was longer though! :D

The guy couldn't believe my car wasn't a turbo and was really impressed, nice chap :)

Tesla MP3 2021
was a quality nite, had a rite laff.
ben and steve did bring all the points home for the rs's:)

*shame about 3 incedients...but hey s**t happens(normally to be tho;)

Tesla MP3 2021
Stevo_evo said:
^^ Sound mate, just let me make sure you're not making a claim against me right? ;)

well tbh steve i have woke up with a bit of a stiff neck like......
hahahah.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.