ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam

182 Cup
MrAtego said:
Cam, was it you I followed as I headed off to Windermere???

Certainly was, i went the wrong way into grasmere, bloody AA autoroute directions! Went up to Windermere to camp over. Some good roads around there, though i didnt like the sign for the A591 'last year there were 343 deaths on this road' :( (or something along those lines)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Craig172. said:
I know what you mean anni, i need to get my college work done but i keep coming back on here lol, im going to take the fuse out the plug stop me coming on, ive only been on the site for just over 1 month and everyone seems really friendly just cant wait for the next meet :D
hehe, we seem to understand each other! yeah cant bloody wait! :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Stevo_evo said:
Thanks, what do you like about it because I'm thinking about removing the tints. :)

Where you riding with someone? Sorry... :eek:

i was in the black dynamique with black wheels with my ex on the drive there, but went with carbon copy for the drive to the pub :)
was wearing a grey jumper and black jeans, dark hair...? lol

yellowA said:
i was in the black dynamique with black wheels with my ex on the drive there, but went with carbon copy for the drive to the pub :)
was wearing a grey jumper and black jeans, dark hair...? lol

Well I do remember you ofcourse just didn't know who you was riding with sorry :)

Craig172. said:
Was it me or was your car making a funny noise steve? Imo it would look better without the tints or a lighter tint maybe?

Yeh cars got a few issues due to the owner being a crazed metal escapee ;) Its going in next week.

I've thought about re-tinting but it costs £50 to remove + whatever to re-tint so may as well remove first and see if I like it.

Stevo_evo said:
Yeh cars got a few issues due to the owner being a crazed metal escapee ;) Its going in next week.

I've thought about re-tinting but it costs £50 to remove + whatever to re-tint so may as well remove first and see if I like it.

That'll explain it then lmao :rasp: you getting the tints removed for the fcs?

Well I'm not going yet lol but yeh removing them soon.

I wanna show off the recaros and a few other things lol ;) Currently got the stealth image :)

Craig172. said:
I know what you mean anni, i need to get my college work done but i keep coming back on here lol, im going to take the fuse out the plug stop me coming on, ive only been on the site for just over 1 month and everyone seems really friendly just cant wait for the next meet :D

know how you and anni feel!

ive managed to actually just avoid this place/msn/the fridge/xbox/car/tv/every other distraction in the past hour or so and actually done some work myself!

got quite a few assignments to do in the next 4 weeks. :( i always leave stuff to last minute.

leave it for a few mins mate

it just said connecting for me for a while then loaded..

think it waits till its fully loaded on ya comp then plays :)

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I've only just put it up work for me??????????

Just re-checked it off the link on here and it's fine for me.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Craig172. said:
Its worked for me now :rasp: mental

omg craig...we've literally been talking ALL day, how sad are we?!!! we need lives...(blame it on the bank holiday ;))

yellowA said:
omg craig...we've literally been talking ALL day, how sad are we?!!! we need lives...(blame it on the bank holiday ;))

Thats my excuse too lol, ive just reliesed what time it is, i was going to wash my car today and get my college work done which hasnt happened :eek:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
f**k me guys... was there any NORMAL driving? hehe

The breaks locking up before he smacks into someone... your all flippin nuts!

Can't get it to work, was it the "drive by" before we left the Oilly Johnny (still makes me snigger, childish I know!!)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lol@video.

haha... he did indeed ad... .some proper last minute breaking.

Proud of you stevo lad. you did us all proud:)

Status
Not open for further replies.