ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post pics of your damaged cars (56k)

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
I was fine. Injured my dads neck pretty badly though. The accident still haunts me to this very day.

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Hit a big roundabuot at about 80 ... took off ... turned over in mid air and landed on roof. Skidded for for about 100 yards.

It was late at night on a road I didnt know too well and the council had turned off the lighting on the roundabout. The policeman that attended said I should have spoken to the council about it but I wanted to forget the whole thing really. ... plus I told him I was only doing 60 ;)

Racing Blue 182
My punto from when i was 17

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

clio 182 black /gold
All those cars are my famliy members the only car is which is mine is the corsa which i was middle car in 3 car crash.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
what happened to the punto? i know they are made of tin but thats taking the piss

Cupra
adtmits said:
A passenger in that mini would have been lucky to escape uninjured.

My sis was lucky, she had a black eye from hitting herself in the head and a few cuts and scratches.

If she had a passenger in the car, they would have had no legs and the door frame through their ribs.... OUCH! The firemen who attended said that they saw the wreck and thought they would be cutting out a body.

It was some smacked up kid driving on the wrong side of the road, she had to go onto the wrong side so that he hit her passenger side instead of hers head on.

Lucky girl!

Thanks all for asking though!

172 Cup
DutchRS said:
My sis was lucky, she had a black eye from hitting herself in the head and a few cuts and scratches.

If she had a passenger in the car, they would have had no legs and the door frame through their ribs.... OUCH! The firemen who attended said that they saw the wreck and thought they would be cutting out a body.

It was some smacked up kid driving on the wrong side of the road, she had to go onto the wrong side so that he hit her passenger side instead of hers head on.

Lucky girl!

Thanks all for asking though!

very lucky mate! hope the t**t went down for that one!

Cupra
Paul.C 16v said:
very lucky mate! hope the tw*t went down for that one!

Nope, he did the same thing two weeks later to another poor person. Also smacked up on the second occasion. People like that do not have a place on this planet.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
punto looks fucked, couple of cars on here make mine look minor, still was a writeoff tho as it involved cutting another car to pieces to repair it:dapprove:

RS 200
My old Dynamique, after I had agreed to sell it with my dealer and was waiting for my oder of my current Clio to come through.
crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

Chris

A slow one :-(
Hit this on Xmas day doing about 60ish at 10pm about 5 years ago! 1 week later someone died in the same spot doing the same thing but they hit a telephone pole which I missed by about 1m. Nearly put it into the tyne as well! Calmed me down hell of alot!

picture50.jpg

picture10.jpg

picture20.jpg

A slow one :-(
A flood which had frozen round the outside. Acutally while I was waiting to be picked up by the AA a Golf span on the same spot but got away with it the lucky git! The road still floods at that same point even with a complaint to the highways agency!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
My old pug (of Love)

Before:
CARSIDE.gif

CARFRONT.gif

After hitting an Artic on M1..........

DSC00147.gif

DSC00153.gif

DSC00559.gif

I put sooooo much work into it, still miss it :(

But im still here :) :) :)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
It was a HDI diesel, with a huge spec, pretty much the fastest HDI in the country was running around 148 bhp with 210lb torque....

all it needed to finish was final remap which would have got it to over 180 bhp!!

Was quick as hell in fourth, fast than the cup in the higher gears, Ran a 15.576 at pod in her with 17's etc.......

Roamers:

212 Throttle Bodied 172 that nearly killed him.

Write Off.

1101929922broke2cg.jpg

1102073183blood6oy.jpg

1102073819reallybroke4bi.jpg

Now Freds Efforts at f**king up my house deposit:

1108500635dscf10199xe.jpg

1108500698dscf10218mc.jpg

My Effort Earlier in the same day on the same corner:

y0z2asportclioreborn10nh.jpg

y0z2asportclioreborn25qi.jpg

y0z2asportclioreborn36lb.jpg

y0z2asportclioreborn43xi.jpg

Finished Job:

y0z2asportclioreborn443re.jpg

;-)

/y0z

davesrealgood said:
It was a HDI diesel, with a huge spec, pretty much the fastest HDI in the country was running around 148 bhp with 210lb torque....

all it needed to finish was final remap which would have got it to over 180 bhp!!

Was quick as hell in fourth, fast than the cup in the higher gears, Ran a 15.576 at pod in her with 17's etc.......

obviously havent seen this then:

Pug%20206%20Hdi%20with%20allard%20intercoole2.jpg

Pug%20206%20Hdi%20rear.jpg

was running about 180bhp when ian owned it and nearly 300 torque.

02-jun-05%20breakers%20new%20006.jpg

Mine after a seriously bad crash at the end of November 2004, I shouldn't be here right now but for the fact that the harnesses and seat did their job superbly.... got away with only 2 broken wrists - whereas the insurance guy rang on the off-chance that I might not be dead.... he sounded really shocked when I answered lol

reminds me of that 206 advert where they crush a car with an elephant etc to make it look like a 206..