ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post pics of your damaged cars (56k)

No more clio's for me!
How the fu*k did you walk away from this?
1101929922broke2cg.jpg

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
this is mine after i hit a transit believe it or not £4500 worth of damage non the airbags nor pretentioner fired was told by the assement centre that it was showing as a fault on the ecu but no light on the dash all i can say is 'bloody renault" still aint learnt my lesson though as i bout a williams 2 weeks ago lol dont plan to crash that any time soon

DSC00354.gif

6/468 17poo
Heres my effort, this isnt my car but landed a mere 2 metres away from me, this thing flew through the air thank god i stopped in time!!!The 'boys' just got out i was going mad!fooking w@nkers nearly killed me and my mates!!

crash.jpg

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
beatjunkie said:
Heres my effort, this isnt my car but landed a mere 2 metres away from me, this thing flew through the air thank god i stopped in time!!!The 'boys' just got out i was going mad!fooking w@nkers nearly killed me and my mates!!

crash.jpg
nice exhust lol

det er om lidt problem... taler til cliokongen han har en stor problem med hans hoved efter fred og mig har om lidt fest i kobenhavn for jule.

;-)

/y0z

Lionel Richie
y0z2a said:
det er om lidt problem... taler til cliokongen han har en stor problem med hans hoved efter fred og mig har om lidt fest i kobenhavn for jule.

;-)

/y0z

^^f**k off!!!^^

the best bit about Roamers crash was he was taking the pictures that you see on here with TWO BROKEN WRISTS the day after his off!!!

330Ci M Sport
silver 16v clio....they take rolls quite well it seems! i did get laughed at for taking my seatbelt off whilst suspended upside down in a seat so consequently falling headfirst onto the windscreen though....car was a write off

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
my first and hopefully last...

my new car was ecactly the same colour, same year ect lol

EDIT: you can see the door of my new one in the 3rd pic lol

Attachments

• Image(758).jpg
    Image(758).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Image(759).jpg
    Image(759).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Image(760).jpg
    Image(760).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Image(761).jpg
    Image(761).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 26

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
not actually my crash but just after i brought my car some dick in a lexus IS200 came flying past me on a corner and lost it:rasp:

Photo-0124.jpg

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Scott-16v! said:
ouch. couple of beetles i spy in the background?:cool:

yeah lol, its me dads garage, got a ridiculous amount of beetle and camper shells about thats hes stripped for parts.

Beetle
jonesyx said:
yeah lol, its me dads garage, got a ridiculous amount of beetle and camper shells about thats hes stripped for parts.
heh :cool: had a beetle and a camper a couple of years ago, wouldn't mind another one day.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Here's my first car (1997 1.2 Versailes) no mods - just a good h/u + seatcovers :star:

0035.jpg

Bin lorry "slid" into it on the hill - written off and I wasn't even in it (probably for the better)

0007.jpg

0025.jpg

The car was pused 2 feet sideways into the kerb which buckled the axles and twisted the chassis

I was informed by police later that day that the car sitting abondoned in the spot where I usually park - was stolen :mad:

Got a bog standard 1997 1.4RT out of the insurance - kept it less than a year so only got a spoiler+alloys on it

00022.jpg

Trev

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i wasnt the driver but i was in the passenger ....

Can anyone guess what we hit ?????????

furio.jpg

sheep.jpg

shitnblood.jpg

haha anyone ?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
6 sheep !!
LOL
im afraid to say they all died and if you look at the pic of the road you will see the mess. (was pitch black and they were in the middle of the road so nowhere to go. not even time to brake as they came out of nowhere lol)
must have been dropped from the sky ;)

al

ST on the way...
GuyS said:
reminds me of that 206 advert where they crush a car with an elephant etc to make it look like a 206..

Jesus! I thought that was a documentary made at the Peugeot factory?!? ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
glasgow182 said:
6 sheep !!
LOL
im afraid to say they all died and if you look at the pic of the road you will see the mess. (was pitch black and they were in the middle of the road so nowhere to go. not even time to brake as they came out of nowhere lol)
must have been dropped from the sky ;)

And you counted 6 sheep! Wat did you do count 24 limbs? & 12 eyes? :)

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Dude what happened....Snow get the better of you? Or did you hit a sheep/Polar bear! lol

First I hit a polar bear, and then spinned into a bunch of reindeer's ;-) Santa Claus was there also! LOL

Nah, road was bit too slippery (ice) and I hit a Polo variant and the barrier between the lanes.