ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics of your MK2's here (no 172's or 182's)

Tangoed Works
My old Dynamique from a couple of years ago.

100_0084.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Vinnyc19 said:
Didnt you used to have cliosport in silver in the middle of that fuel flap Tigger?

I did indeed - just took the logo off as I might put somethin else on

DSCF0430.jpg

Glacier White 197 Cup
A few pics of my old car! First One, rather standard:
100_0248.jpg

And then moddified Pictures:
100_1926.jpg

100_1596.jpg

And the two fav pics. First is with my mates nova:
100_1971.jpg

100_1630.jpg

Clio R said:
Irfan said:
2001 Clio Alize 1.4 16v:

wat discs are they mate on your car at front where did u get them etc look wicked

They are k-tec's big brake kit, 285mm discs with fast road pads. Work VERY well, but as I haven't got ABS, the car can easily skid in the wet.

V6
Clio G-B said:
Have you sold your Clio?
no mate still mine will be up for grabs round october time keeping it mint and gona do few more lil bits to it maybe change of rims for fresh look for 2006 just hard finding another set to go with work ive had done on car.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
heres my 03 dci 80

big spec - custom 172 bodykit, 17" tsw, powerflow exhaust, custom grill, colour coded, prima spoiler, full sound system with sat nav dash and screen etc...

fk's to come soon, 172 steering wheel and maybe a wheel change :S

Attachments

• clio4.JPG
    clio4.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 126
  • clio2.JPG
    clio2.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 77
  • clio5.JPG
    clio5.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 45
  • clio6.JPG
    clio6.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 55
  • dash.JPG
    dash.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 53
  2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
thanks mate

did the boot install myself and im very pleased with it - always like to hear compliments about it lol alot of blood and sweat put into it :D

i bought the dash from renault, got a necvox 5.8" screen attached to it (had to take the casing off the screen and get it glued on and had the infrared light moved to the front of the screen)

have a necvox tv tuner and slim ps2 there aswell

a local audio shop called Sound In Motion - some might have heard about them - they have been to max power live the past several years with a madly modded blue civic with tv's on the bonnet and rear lights etc...

they fitted it all for me and did a crackin job for not a to bad a price :D

A number of clios
my pride and joy!!
dosent have the 16v badges on any more and its going into be colour coded with in next two weeks.

MYBABY.jpg

MYCAR.jpg

V6
p3rcy1 said:
my pride and joy!!
dosent have the 16v badges on any more and its going into be colour coded with in next two weeks.

MYCAR.jpg

that looks nice mate do u have any more pics of front bumper ?

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
imo the front bumper would look better smoothed. there are too many lines on it if you know what i mean :S

Lou

Heres my standard 1.2 16v Dynamique (5dr)

2nd pic is just after a motorbike hit me and the 4th is of my car all fixed!!

Attachments

• MyCar.jpg
    MyCar.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 33460238.jpg
    33460238.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Allfixed.jpg
    Allfixed.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 162
  A number of clios
Clio R said:
that looks nice mate do u have any more pics of front bumper ?

no sorry mate i will have in a few weeks ive cracked it on a speed bump (bloody things) so im havin it repaired when it goes in to be colour coded but if you goto www.primaracing.com its off of there