ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post pictures of 182 Clio with stripes

Just bought a 182 clio in artic blue without the stripes.
Could anyone post pictures of their 182 if they have the stripes so i can see if it is worth having them put on.
Also how much would they cost to buy and be put on your 182?

clio 182 (05)
mines got stripes but dunno how to get the pics up:S
hopefully you can see it a little in my aviater.
mine go all the way down as done them myself and fancyed being a little different! most stop on the end of the bonnet.
obviously mines not blue but hope it gives you the idea

R35 GTR
no offence, but looks like your has had one of those line painting things drive over it. Those stripes look odd.

clio 182 (05)
Stripes are for men who like boys.

form some 1 with a ''pink bus'':rasp: ;)
each to there own i suppose just a bit differant then the same old, same.

the picture quality is not too good as off a phone so that may make them look odd.

172 cup with stripes

Photo-0004b.gif

yeah if i do get them i going to have them put on past the bonnet. I think the stripes suit the 182
What kind of price would you be looking to pay without getting some joker doing it.

Artic 182's do come with racing stripes theres one where i live it looks well smart

Articulated 182? Never seen one of those before. And, no, the stripes were never available as an option on Arctic Blue. Probably because they look fookin' sh1te! :rasp:

Looks sh1t regardless of colour...

I think they look cool on Racing Blue but ONLY if they stop at the boonet edge and boot lid. When they're extended onto the bumpers they bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "fookin' sh1te". Sorry to anyone who has theirs on the bumpers but...well actually I'm not sorry :rasp:

^^Surely they peel off? Hey, if you like 'em then cool mate, but I personally think they suck hard when they are on the bumpers.