ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your pics...

5 door 1.4 rt clio
Here's my little beasty, bit of a marmite situation. But hey its my car and i love it :rasp:

dscf0667kx2.jpg

dscf0666ke2.jpg

dscf0665uz7.jpg

loving these rims, what size are they?

White R26/Stripped Valver
The hate it or love it thing?

Its good eye candy mate :) whats up with the badge on the bonnet? :eek:

Cheers mate, yeah the hate it or love it thing, i broke the old badge when i took it off the orginal bonnet plus its a bit of a pain in the ar*e to fit them to carbon bonnets.

loving these rims, what size are they?

Cheers fella, those rims are 17's(another marmite thing :rasp:)

Beetle
Scott, what happened to your valver?

if i had one i wouldn't be able to let it go, not that one anyway, well too nice!!

Sold it on as i'd had it for nearly 18 months and thought it was time for a change. Wish i'd kept it though. I bought a Williams 2 to replace it, which was a mistake, got it cheap and it needed a fair bit spending to make it mint, had some running issues, so that went aswell. Then got a golf gti which was crap on petrol for the lack of performance, now running about in a cheap polo, all in less than a year, lol.
From what i've seen on other forums the valver no longer looks like that, has some silver multispokes instead, however it's had a 2.0 dropped in it now :cool: