ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential problem with new 182

Has anyone else on here had this issue.

My clio 182 has started to show a warning light on it every time I drive it. It is the exhaust warning light. It flashes for a while and then goes out :S

I checked in the renault handbook and it said that when it flashes you should slow down and wait for it go out.

Has anyone any ideas what it could be????

RS Clio 182
Mine has been flashing every so often for the last year or so (normally when i stop at traffic lights) but it hasnt effected my car at all,i think it may be a faulty sensor or something - someone mentioned its just for green tree-hugging environmental idiots telling you youre putting the wrong kind of emissions,so im not bothered about it :rasp:

My car has been through 2 services without anything serious problems despite the emissions light flashing - i get the impression round here its not a big deal?