ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powder coating subframe coventry area

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Need my subframe and the other parts to it coating

Whos that lad on here, ginger2013 or something works for a coating company

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Good. Was going to come and get my subframe assembly coated.

Do you mind getting us a quote when your next in?

Subframe, role bar, wishbones all black

Mk3 1.4 clio
Good. Was going to come and get my subframe assembly coated.

Do you mind getting us a quote when your next in?

Subframe, role bar, wishbones all black

Ok mate no problem. If you can get some pics up of the Items you want powdercoating I can show my boss. He isn't to good with car parts so he wouldn't have a clue haha.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
imagejpeg
All that assembly. Both wishbones, subframe and anti role bar :) ( pinch the pic off an eBay add lol )

Ffs picture f**ked up one min!

Pic in the add mate :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182-Clio-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4acd6358da

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Mint! Don't suppose you was there when some tit took his wheels to you after having them ' sand blasted ' lol

Your boss kicked off saying it looked like the rocky canyon haha

This was last year around August

Mk3 1.4 clio
Mint! Don't suppose you was there when some tit took his wheels to you after having them ' sand blasted ' lol

Your boss kicked off saying it looked like the rocky canyon haha

This was last year around August

I'm not a 100% but it does ring a bell for some reason. Really heavy shot blasted wheel.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Yeah thats the one

Pay cheap pay twice, couldn't understand why the guy didn't have them chemical dipped in the fort place

Mk3 1.4 clio
Nope, I came down to drop some van wheels off and your Bose was cursing about them haha

Yeah he's a bit of a moody sod at times haha. He don't like doing some wheels, Some Wheels are a bit of a nightmare because of the cheap alloy that's used, like bbs rep wheels always degas (gas that escapes from the alloy) even after going through the oven first. Makes pop marks in the paint every time.

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Sorry if i am late on this one but for anyone else Kineton Coatings are good!

frame_zps897ee168.jpg

frontframe_zps0ff8216c.jpg

Off my GTST