ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powelly’s Clio **Another Pic**

i really like that bumper not sure about the mirrors they look so big. BUT overall i think it looks sweet. And that Alfa colour is one of my favourates

what do you mean they look big there tiny! lol

cheers son i want it to look sweet and girly so thats cool

phat colour eh wish you could see it properly tho shows up jsut blue in that pic

;) thanx

Cheers yeah i agree racers dont need mirrors to look back and all that! but unfortunately shes not that fast !! oh well....

cheers tho mate!

unfortunately thats the massive crack in the screen causing that really need to get that done but i hate spending money on things like that boring!!

;)

ive seen these tiny carbon fibre mirrors that are universal fit that i really like I just dont think it will look good when i have to bodge the adaptor plate

I havent seen them but if someone could do them for you it should be alright may look poo if it doesnt fit the side of the window properly tho cos they will look like they are hanging off!! lol

;)

Yeah go for it mate! Get Dave at TT to sort em! ;) lol

Hey Vic ive got a wicked stone chip in my windscreen i got on the way to work!! its getting bigger with each journey!!!

OMG!! yeah my crack (on my windowscreen!!) goes near enough all the way along!!

nice cows lol!!

Hollywood Hogan NO!! sorry but i really dislike the standard mirrors there so big!!

;)

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

nice little motor powelly ill keep an eye out for you now in southend!!!;)

oh am i good enough now??

;) hehe

see you down there mate

remember were meetin in the carpark at 9ish so hope to see you there

its on teh meetings forum

Vix ;)

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

ok vix!!!! tried to pm but your inbox is full!! yeah your car does look rather sweet!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

looks really nice, why didnt u get the base plates of the mirrors painted though????

i have the dtm mirrors on my car with the inbuilt indicators.

fast forward have some well nice new mirrors that they have had made, they are similar to the dtm but have a big cut out piece with mesh in them, they look really good, might see about getting my self a set.

Cheers ppl the skirts are now on so i will send a pic in when it is finished or youll see it if you go to southend!

i didnt want the base plates done cos i thought they looked silly. It would of been a black rubber round the window and then that bit sprayed thought it looked silly!!

thanx

Vix ;)

Havent seen a pic of it I have been on holiday and still reading up!!

And yes you may take that as a compliment! Dont worry my car will be back soon enough, but maybe not for Donny south :(