ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Powelly’s RT Pic***

Not a Clio

got 2 but theyre not very good, my car is always too dirty to take pics of, i washed it the other day came out to it the next day and wondered why id bothered, it was covered in a fine mist of dirt

i have them up online, have to see if i can remember the url to them, then ill post them

Si.

Thats the prob with a black car im afraid but i love em they take so much damn work!!

cool ok post them if you can wanna have a lookie

Vix

Not a Clio

that side one... since that was taken the stickers have been removed from the windows and its got smoked side repeaters

Thats nice mate shes mint!

justs needs a few mods and shell be lovely!!

least youve got a good car to start on i dont think you need a lot on valvers anyway just a little something to make them a bit different!

Vix :cool:

Not a Clio

what would you suggest? Im always open to opinions ;)

its lowered on 16s, the back is debadged, smoked repeaters

thats all at the moment, everything else is standard valver

I will have the back wiper removed at some point.

Si.

Its really up to you its whether you want to be really different and get a body kit and that or just stick to the original bumpers.

a good body kit that not too mad or over the top is the terminator bodykit it isnt really meshed (!!) like mine and still looks quite simple i think thats about £400 ill try and find a pic. there isnt really a lot of kits for that shape unless you want to mod another but thats gets a little difficult.

have you thought about removing bump strips or you not into that?

you can get afterburners and clears for clios now cant you or am i imagining things?!

Vix

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 21 July 2003

Well i like it

First of its mine (like it says at the top!! doh) and i happen to like it i didnt ask ppl to sl*g it off!

easy i never say anything bad about ppls cars cos everyones taste is different

also the holes are there to be meshed thats the general idea

JLOW i think i have your car as my wallpaper is it a J reg?

Vix

powelly - Mines on an R plate but will get some pictures on here as soon as I get them developed. I should probably invest in a digital camera.

God knows who it is that i have on my background then?! its on a J reg with the same bodykit as mine?

oh well yeah post some pics love to see it!

Vix

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 21 July 2003

go on <A target=_blank href= "http://www.prosport.co.ukwww.prosport.co.uk and then click on exterior styling and then obv renault and then clio 16v and you can have a look at them i like it but its up to you...

Vix ;)
seems to be the wrong website.. its footballers pictures... well we now know what you have a fetish for anyway ;)

derv its actually azurro blue (alfa romeo colour) with pearl in it but you cant see it in the pics its better when you actually see it

Cool lexus lights would look phat on the clio Si i just had a look

what pipe you got on that?

Vix :cool:

Not a Clio

to be honest i dont know what it is, it was on the car when i bought it.

I like it though, its silent at low speed, not like those annoying ones you hear echoing around town, and when you open it up it makes a lovely growling sound.

exit is 3 or 4" - i havent measured

Si.

Golf GTTDI 130PD

Yeah Vix, theyre just jealous that a girl can have a mint modded car through her own efforts.

You go hun!!

Si it looks good tho and my exhaust is one of them im afraid cos i love the roar shes sounds nice tho

cheers ppl i love my car and im well pleased with her so it doesnt really matter

im with you Leanne!! **runs** cheers babe

Vix ;)

that car on the first page looks good. Im not a fan of massive kits but subtle i do like. I also think those lexus light slook good. I wanted some tinted ones but couldnt find any and because everyone has the normal ones im not gonna botha.

How come that spray job was so cheap though? it looks quality yet u paid hardly anything for it?

Cheers mate

the bloke who done it is a mate of my dads and he owns a bodyshop so he said he would do it for me his prices are really good though anyway and as you can see he makes a proper job!

Vix ;)

Oh and i like mesh that serves a purpose i have it on my front bumper so that i dont damage my front mount and oil cooler but so that i can still get air to the engine

Not a Clio

lexus lights and silver vision bulbs now on order from k-tec :D

if i dont like them, theyll be on the for sale forum very soon lol

Si.

Of course youll like them!

dont worry what other ppl have got on their car get what you like you cant always be different unfortunately

Vix

Not a Clio

well people have the standard ones too so either way it wont be different

just been down the body shop, cars booked in for next thursday and friday to have the rust on the rear arches done and the hole where the rear wiper was done. £260 all in which i dont think is bad, hes done stuff to my car before and his work is excellent.

Si.

Not a Clio

yeah yeah there will be pics a plenty (after its washed!)

nope not got the induction kit yet, i ordered it yesterday and i think its 1-2 day delivery, hopefully come tomorrow.

what do you have planned for yours next?

i want to swap my handbrake handle and im not happy with my sparco gearknob.

Si.

Yeah make sure you wash it pls!!

oh well need pics of that too when you get it on!!

next is a spoiler i want the e-tech spoiler found a nice one the other day in motormania and i get discount so its only about £100 its lovely just to finish off the back. Then single wiper conversion and then stripping out the back ready for a nice half chrome roll cage and two monaco buckets. Thats next so not sure what after that yet.

yeah need to get everything for inside ive only done the outside just doing a a bit at a time. Got most of the expensive stuff out the way tho so money panic over!!

Vix

Not a Clio

i heard that insurance companies dont like roll cages and bump the insurance right up, have you checked that yet?

im happy with the standard 16v spolier, its very subtle, window tints would be nice though.

Si.

yeah i havent got any spoiler tho so looks a bit poo!!

dont talk about insurance as far as theyre concernced my car is bog standard!! oops! i phoned up when i got allys and they wanted an extra £200 on top of a grand theyre havin a laugh i will just have to be extra careful worryin i know!!

Vix

Not a Clio

yeah oops! problem is it doesnt matter how careful YOU are, not everyone ELSE is being as careful :sick:

think that £200 extra for alloys is a standard premium, its like that with mine. i have eveything declared though, which reminds me I have to check how much extra they want for the induction kit.

did you try somewhere like liverpool victoria? i believe for a fixed amount theyll let you do whatever you like to the car and wont increase the premium.

Si

i know!!

but i have paid the full year on the insurance so will they add on top if i tell them or leave it til next yr?

Vix

Not a Clio

they add it on straight away.

do you pay in one go then? im paying mine monthly, think its £93 a month

Si.

I only started drivin in Jan and i paid it off straight away so it was done and dusted.

i cant tell them yet then cos i really havent got any extra money at the mo to spend on that sort of thing i wish they didnt put it so high with mods on its silly. A modded bumper is cheaper to replace than a renault bumper for starters so you pay more for a cheaper bumper which is silly!! i hate insurance companies!!

Vix

Not a Clio

its not really about how cheap the parts are, youre making the car or parts of the car more appealable to theives, i have no idea how much theyd add on for something like a bumper, i wouldnt imagine it would be much, its not like someone is going to run off with the bumper like they might do with alloy wheels... well its unlikey anyway

now stop typing and go take some more pics of your car ;)

Si.

spose still poo though!!

ok ok!! ive got the pics just need to scan them or e-mail them in

i should be poppin over to my dads tonight so ill e-mail them if i do

will you be on here tonight cos i cant put them on the forum so i can e-mail them to you then you can put them on this thread??

Vix ;)

Not a Clio

yeah send them whenever and ill put them up

think you can see my email addy in profile if not then its <A target=_blank href= "mailto:naasekke@hotmail.com">naasekke@hotmail.com feel free to add me to msn messenger as well if you have it.

Si.