ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power steering fluid leak

L

Luketv

my power steering has been leaking over the last week or so and has recently been irritating my auxillery belt. the belt snapped today on the way home beacuse of the fluid that was leaking. i was wondering does anyone know if PAS fluid leaking is common on a cliosport and is it due to the pump failing or the hose is damaged? any thoughts welcome.

A ANIMAL
Mine was leaving from the PAS switch - check there 1st. The pipes aew quite prone to leaking but they are a b**ch to trace. I'll find a pic of where mine was leaking, i suggest starting there as its easy to see from the top.

A ANIMAL
064.jpg

Ere you go

L

Luketv

yeh i replaced the switch a couple months ago because it was wrecked and now ther is a leak again! so its booked into garage tomorrow. i was driving home last night and the fanbelt finally decided to snap so i was towed home by my father luckily! :( fingers crossed its just a small problem with the leak though!