ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Steering Problem on my 02 Clio Extreme

Clio 1.2 Extreme
Hi all,
My clio is electric power steering and when ever I hit full lock, the wheel jumps back on me and the power steering light comes on then goes off.
My radio also turns off then back on as shown in the video (I'll have a link at the bottom)

Problem has only started. This car is an electrical nightmare!

I also have a problem with my passenger window, it went halfway down one day then stopped. Won't go up or down. The relay won't click so i'm thinking thats the problem. I've read that the relay is in the UCH but I have no idea how to get it out or where to find it where its out so some light shed on that would be great.

Heres the link for the steering problem:

Thank you in advance for any tips

172 Ph1
Two things , check all the body earths in engine bay and also at the steering column .
Seems like the electric motor is pulling to much current and tripping the power circuit through the poor earth .