ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex bushes from K-Tec no choices for difference between cup and non cup sizes?

M2 Comp
Re: Powerflex bushes from K-Tec no choices for difference between cup and non cup siz

Best way to find out for sure is to ask them mate.....

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Re: Powerflex bushes from K-Tec no choices for difference between cup and non cup siz

That is because they are the same, it is the ball joint holes that are different

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

It's just the ball joint holes that are different iirc.

Cup In bits

It's the outer ARB bushes that change, I'm sure they will ask what car you have prior to sending, they won't see you wrong.

Lionel Richie

all 172/182 use 23mm outers, k-tec will sell you the 22mm ones and tell you they fit "because we've sold hundreds of those and never had a problem" had a right good row with a customer about it LOL! WHY THE f**k DO THEY MAKE 23MM BUSHES THEN, JUST FOR FUN?

Cup In bits

There's loads of company's selling different dia bushes, what your saying there is all ARB's are the same from ph1 172 right threw to Trophy?

Hmm this is odd. I have the 22mm Outers on my 182 and they fit fine. Well Mike Woodford fitted them and didn't report a problem.

Wondering now whether it even makes a difference.. Will check with Mike when I speak to him next about how mine were.

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie

the ony possible change over point is on possibly phs1 to phs2, but i think they're the same, maybe wrong!

the 22mm ones fit on, but when the arm is 23mm why would you fit smaller bush LOL!

Cup In bits

You see more clio's than you have hot dinners so if you've never had a problem fitting them then you should be fine. 1mm is such a small difference in a bush anyway.

RB Clio 182 Cup

They didn't get in touch to ask what size I was after but it's the 23mm that have turned up so all is fine.