ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflex mount.

CLIO 172 CUP....
just looked on ebay and seen this kit called.. (powerflex engine mount dogbone bush kit £39.60)..

now am i right this is the mount kit that replaces the (twised shape dogbone mount) that sit under the car near the exhaust..im not on about the upper or lower gearbox mount im on about the mount that sit at the bottem of the clio......

if so are thay easy to replace....

CLIO 172 CUP....
o.k...i get wot you meen..but were do you get them pressed out from and are the powerflex mount easy to replace back in do you no....like i meen is ther any guide with this kit to tell you how and witch way the the powerflex mounts go in do you no.....

Last edited:

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
You can do it with a vice and some sockets..

The Powerflex mounts are a piece of cake to put back in, minimal effort required. Just copy how the original was fitted when you come to fit it back onto the car.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
if its easier mate i have done a guide in the guides section, but youll have to stop being a tight arse and cough up the membership fee lol

monaco 172
Just read your guide mate and it's very good. But I'm not convinced you've got the gearbox end the correct way. I've read various posts on here from many of the pros saying that the large end of the bush should be facing the ground

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Just read your guide mate and it's very good. But I'm not convinced you've got the gearbox end the correct way. I've read various posts on here from many of the pros saying that the large end of the bush should be facing the ground

It's def the right way round mate, I wouldn't have bothered doing the guide otherwise.

340i
Some do pop out, others can be a pain... took me 45mins to remove the bushes from one, another 30 mins and the car was back on the ground job done!