ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow tomorrow...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Do the people saying "stay away from powerflow there s**t etc" Understand they are a FRANCHISE , so as with any you will get good and bad. Mine personally is awesome!

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people who say stay away from Powerflow haven't actually had any experience of their exhausts .

More than likely it'll be a mate of a mate of mate of a mates cousin who's exhaust was sh1te ;)

I've seen more postive posts about Powerflow than negative posts .

clio 182
hiya, i'm new to here but i have spoke to a few about exhausts, i've been told if you want performance from your system then the best is to go for custom chrome, they will taylor make it, i.e noisy/quiet or performance. worth a look~?
there is other things to do first like port matching and cold feed induction kits.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my mate got a powerflow on his old 172 (was from motorsport world - loads of us got systems from them when they used to do the old zaust exhausts before they used powerflow and they were brilliant!!)

wasnt 2.5" rusted to f**k, tailpipe went brown with rust! lol

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Powerflow Burnley won't make me a decat pipe :<

However sports-cat for £200...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
^^^^ hahahahahahahaha

just about the only worthwhile mod on a 1*2

Not quite fella.... IIRC 182 Cat's are 200 Cell so basically a Sports Cat already so no massive gains to be had from a Decat

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Mine goes in Tomorrow Morning at 08:30 and I can't wait :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Got a Magnex System at the moment and I'm keeping the Backboxes but getting the Tips reworked to sit nicely, Straight through Centre Section, Custom Mounts, Modified Decat and Cat,

Should hopefully look and sound much nicer after all that.