ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow Universal Sports Cat

E39 M5
I have just bought this off ebay .... Will it fit a 172 Cup ? I've bid not done any research and forgot all about it. These are the measurements

"the cat is 41cm long and 15cm wide. the inlet and outlet are both 43mm and it does have a hole for the lambda sensor. "

Thanks

SLK 350
The diameter on the cat seems small? And is there only one hole on the cat as i thought there should be two (or is the first post on the manifold itself?)

Best of luck mate.

Chocolate Bar™
only has one for the second sensor.

if its the one on ebay, advertised by marv then it wont fit a sport, as the exhaust inlet diameter is too small. could obviously be modified by powerflow to fit, but they wont like doing it lol.

also what cpsi rating is it?

Chocolate Bar™
15quid on p&p :eek:

they weigh next to nothing. try taking it to powerflow to see what they say about fitment. i have had to go with a 200cpsi rating on my 1.2 in order to retain sufficient torque to drive lol, but on a 182 this wouldnt give you as good as gain as opting for a 100cpsi one.

Chocolate Bar™
not really, as the KTR stealth is a direct replacement exhaust, so fitting will be no different.