ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PowerStation Rolling Road Day Photos

Hey Chaps, most if you saw me wandering about with my camera, I tried my best to get everyone's car, but I was doing other things too!

The photos are by no means awesome, just quick snapshots!!

So soz if I didnt get yours (or you think the photo's s**t!)

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0719.jpg

DSC_0736.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0737.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

....and finally, the 50bhp induction kit! Made exclusively by Burpspeed.com engineering!

DSC_0722.jpg

Had a cracking day, thanks to Jay for organising it :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
who's that good looking chap in the green t-shirt? flol

good 'snapshots' they're better than my finest work lol

172 Race Car
would be interested to know the results....

looks like a good day, lovely set-up there....

who's is the 5??? anymore pics?
Was adey's, kept trying to get away. 3 people to hold in down in the end. Too much Booooooost!

I'll have a quick scan throught the results if you like, got all the pdf's here. Didnt bother writing them down like last year coz all we had was armchair tuners saying it was all a load of b****cks when I posted it up.

172 Race Car
172's made

Ash87 184bhp decat, exhaust (iirc) made 160bhp ish last tim ewith a blocked/melted cat

germjames - 169 with ktec stealth and viper (iirc)

some others made 173bhp, 184bhp, 185bhp, - only got reg numbers so dont know who

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
considering its a warm day i think the cars were performing really well. the 40bhp induction kit was brilliant....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Was adey's, kept trying to get away. 3 people to hold in down in the end. Too much Booooooost!

I'll have a quick scan throught the results if you like, got all the pdf's here. Didnt bother writing them down like last year coz all we had was armchair tuners saying it was all a load of b****cks when I posted it up.

is it possible to send me his contact number please chap, would be great, if needs by pm....

lol at armchair tuners...

and Jay, you can have as many runs as you like...;-)

hi andy, would it be possible to get danny to get back to me, i pm'd him about some work but not heard anything back (this was before he turned pm's off)

cheers neil

interesting results, Ash's seems like alot....good result, most seem about right

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
My cup made 184bhp with the misfire!!! New leads me thinks next week it was missing pretty bad on the way back down the M5

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ok andy, thought about doing that but understand your very busy, didn't want to keep on..

i am not back in work until a week monday so will do then...

i am sure if you bump into jay (burp) he may mention what i was jambering to him about

172 Race Car
and again
Lol, sorry.

The car in question had a home made filter on it using some itg thing and a cold air feed. It made 130bhp (ran twice to make sure)

We fitted my indction kit to it (Using Bombers 90degree bend coz my 45 would fit due to the car having the battery still in the oe position) and it made 178bhp :rasp:

Was sticking out of the bonnet just to run it on the rollers and prove a point to see if it was the filter at fault or something more drastic like the cambelt timing (My cambelt was wrong when i got my car and it only ran 140ish@fly) Filter cured the problem and owner went away very happy

172 Race Car
not sure on the burpspeed IK

but open cones in the bay will loose you around 2bhp on a rolling road over a standard paper filter in the airbox, (this is not armchair tuning knowledge, this actual, factual research)
If bolted straight to the bend in front of the rad. I know its been tested. id of thought with cold air getting to mine by being in the far corner of the bay under the headlamp that it would be ok.

Sounds mint tho so i dont care

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
If bolted straight to the bend in front of the rad. I know its been tested. id of thought with cold air getting to mine by being in the far corner of the bay under the headlamp that it would be ok.

Sounds mint tho so i dont care

thats what i meant....your setup does look good, could you get it further down so it sits in the fog hole?

172 Race Car
why would you want too, its hotter down there in the summer. Plus it would have to bend more, Ive kept mine a straight as poss. Ideally id remove the fuse box and make a heat shield but cant see its going to make a massive difference

LY R26
well chuffed with my result, putting out more than the trophy now, dad wasnt too pleased and now i've gotta pick up him a decat from ktec next week haha