ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PowerStation Rolling Road Day Photos

corsa ecoflex
It looks like it...here it was when i had it....brand new front bumper that i got painted...bod 182 owned it before me..have you done anything to it since you had it???

P1010060.jpg

172 Race Car
I can see that photo of Bomber and Adey coming back to haunt the forum one day............ Wish I knew how to photoshop

TrackCar & F30 330d
BAD NEWS,

The videos i took on the video recorder didnt work. It was on some stupid setting where it only recorded for the first 60 seconds in some ridiculusly high quality, and none of the vids are exciting for the first 60 seconds. Sorry laddos.

My 182 (The third pic down) got 184.6bhp with just a decat :) So i'v very happy. Matched inlets
ITG filter with new CAF
And RS Tuner Remap are on their way :)

172 Race Car
BAD NEWS,

The videos i took on the video recorder didnt work. It was on some stupid setting where it only recorded for the first 60 seconds in some ridiculusly high quality, and none of the vids are exciting for the first 60 seconds. Sorry laddos.
FAIL :cry:

:slap:

Pm'd by the way

Mental 172 Cup
DSC_0711.jpg

was happy with my result 187.3bhp & 155.4lbf.ft :)

had a good day! looking forward to doing another one in the future burp once i have got my others mods done!!

ITG Panel Filter with modified CAF :)
Exhaust
RSTuner

Luke

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
what mods did you have mate?? i missed your run! dunno what i was doing probs eating a burger!!

Espace V6 airbox
ITG panel filter
105 mm CAF (to upper front grill)
45 degree inlet elbow
Ported throttle body
AWT Matched Inlets
PTFE inlet gaskets
Magnecor Ignition Leads
Prospeed Exhaust
Prospeed Decat
RS TUNING Remap (P Murray Map)
Silkolene Pro-S 10W-50 oil
Ran on Tesco's 99

172 Silver Cup
I learn't a real good lesson today, think that's what these days are all about! Extra thanks to Jay and the guy whose 90 degree I borrowed, so glad I had another run! Will be modifying that as soon as I can. Well Happy with 178bhp with just a decat and that intake, car done 110k miles too! Thought Powerstation were very professional too and more than willing to help out and get the right results (re-aligning cars after a full run) Thanks again to Jay, roll on next RR day with new intake! Oh and a few more mod's ;o)

To be honest i was very impressed with the meganes. The remapped ones made loads of torque! A remapped R26.R would be an awesome weapon!

Thanks for the comments guys. Its always consistantly makes between 197bhp and 202bhp on at least 5 different runs on powerstations rolling road over the last 18 months. Guess it is a freak. lol. Just like Chris n nicks cup!;)

Mark i have a small video of yours on the rollers mate but takin forever to load them all on photobucket. Your car looked mint following me today. Really like the monaco. :cool:

E87 118d M Sport
Mark i have a small video of yours on the rollers mate but takin forever to load them all on photobucket. Your car looked mint following me today. Really like the monaco. :cool:

cheers mate. send it over whenever its finished.
thanks :D nice little convoy (close to 1000bhp too :)) going over.

very pleased with today so all good!

Polo + Micra
was a good day lads was well worth the drive up :)

was a bit shocked at what i made on the rollers tbh lol

glad there is no pics on my sticking dirty car lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Doubt it... he'd need a front-mount, remap and possibly uprated turbo and injectors?

Great going though. Proper little rocketship.

Lets get it on our one, the other figures seem reasonably consistant so will be interesting

Will av to wait till the summer when the wife is back at work and funds allow. Looking forward to when you have the gdi rolling road day in the future!;)

Polo + Micra
yeah not just a remap lol

apr stage 2 remap
forge fmic (bloody reason i can't fit tow eye now lol)
milltek turbo + sports cat
forge dv
bmc air filter
pd160 intake pipe

just need to sort the handling out now