ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prang!!!

Had the misfortune last night to park my motor in the supermarket car park only to then come out and find some ass had managed to give my car a good scuffing!! Basically, I now have some quite large scratches on my passenger side wheel arch/ front bumper....:mad: Does anyone have any ideas how much a quick respray repair might cost ??? Would going to renault be the best option or a private entrepeneur type person???

don't

asked 4 any cctv????

how do u notice all these things??

usually i get back 2 car and get straight in and off i go

although lately i spose i have been checking both sides of car now 2 check 4 any new dents or scratches

Force of habit really.... always just have a quick snoop round to check all is correct.... up until yesterday ~I never had any problems....!!

As for CCTV - I reckon if i were to go in to Tesco and say my car got scraped, can you check the cctv, they would tell me to go an poke it!! reckon this one will just have to be paid for out of my own hard earned...!!:(

At leaste give the CCT thing a try, Im sure you could go through the police if for some reason they tell you so f off.!

Yeha Ive got the habbit of walking round my car before I shoot off, find my mirrors get bumped a lot but nothing serious yet!

Having looked at it.... reckon polishing out is beyond hope... it is quite a heavy scuff and reckon someone somehwere now has a nice helping of mondial blue on their front wing!!

Do you reckon a local body shop could get hold of Mondail blue easily??? thats why my instinct is to go via Renault; atleast they would hopefully get the correct colour!!