ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pretty Much Finished

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
So i think my wee tce is pretty much finished. Got the new alloys onto her, only got chance to take one pic as it started to absolutley piss down :(

clioeastersunday.jpg

will get more up A.S.A.P.

opinions?

Track 172cup
i quite like that mate, different

would space out the rear wheels and get rid of the splitter and sideskirts though (doesn't work and makes it a bit busy imo)

Mini Cooper S
Wheels need to be bigger and spaced out, you should also lose the bodykit. The car doesn't look anywhere near finished tbh.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
yeah ordered spacers there on friday hopefully be here this week sometime :) and also i am thinking about ditching the hole kit not sure yet though...

as for the wheels you either love them or hate them lol

Mini Cooper S
When you've lost the kit and spaced the wheels out, hopefully I'll have a more positive opinion ;)

MK2PH2
Not really my style, if you loose the kit and space the wheels like you say it will look a lot smarter though :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
TUCK!

then again i cant talk but mine look worse at the back as i have camber

What is the obsession in N.I with that plate font? It looks sh*t on every car I've ever seen!

I'm undecided on the rest of it till more pics are put up.

ITB BG 182
Dont like it too much, looks like your trying to do a golf euro thing with the small wheels on a car that is clearly too big.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think it looks ok. Think the wheels need to be alot bigger to carry it off prehaps.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I think some completely different wheels and it would look better.

ValverInBits
more pics.
Think the offset is a touch under, but otherwise nicely done. Not really for me, but i can see the appeal

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
thing is modifiying in Northern Ireland is A LOT different to what you guys think. "low and different" is the thing to go for over here! lol

Mini Cooper S
What's the point in being different just for the sake of it? Mod a car to your own taste....

impreza, soon a 172
i cant make my mind up about this. i think it looks nice but the wheels need to be bigger :approve:

CLIO PH1 172
needs to be allot wider and the body kits needs to be off imo, but its got potential and i like the route you have taken it down ;)

also standard plain plate would be a better option i think?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
spaced out and it will look abit betta, wheels deffo to small, but i kinda like where its going. few tweeks and it finished

Iceberg 172
you say that but ive never had anyone say they didnt like them on here. But then again mines a mk2

Do you own Lenso BSX's??? I'll be the first to say to you that I don't like them... on any car. Bloody awful wheel imo.

If you want BBS RS's save up the money and buy the real thing... I wouldn't walk around in fake clothing or with a fake watch so no way would fake BBS's / Splits go anywhere near my car!!!

Iceberg 172
So i think my wee tce is pretty much finished. Got the new alloys onto her, only got chance to take one pic as it started to absolutley piss down :(

clioeastersunday.jpg

will get more up A.S.A.P.

opinions?

Money spent in all the right area's just on the wrong things imo... Wheels are too small for the car imo. Kit looks awful. Sunstrip is gay.

I like the black roof though.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I quite like it! Wheels make the car look massive though!