ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

price

Ill be selling me car soon and wanted an idea of price - 1.8 16V 95 m reg, 97k new head, new cam belt, new timing belt, new gasketts, new exhaust, 17" Oz deap dish (grey ones) with Avon tyres, Red taxed + motd end of year. Great condition in and out?

What do ya rekon?

look at parkers price guide. you can get this book from supermarkets i think or auto shops. then add a small amount for the tax, MOT and wheels.
i am not sure if parkers has a web site.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by toms123 on 26 January 2004What do ya rekon?

I reckon Exterior Power and Mechanical is the wrong section for this thread, moved to Clio Discussion.;)

parkers are w*nk dont look in there !!!!

id say about 2500.00, or alternatively go on autotrader & find one which is like yours & see how much they want for theirs.

1800-2000 private, trade £750-800. You also have to consider that poeple are skint through january and dont wish to pay as much, also milage is high and its gonna be another year down on the plate this march.