ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PRIMA OR KTEC

Can you get the same stuff from ktec at prima racing??? ktec are just to expensive and to be honest when i ring i wish i hadnt they always seem pissed of to take my call!!!! opinions everyone

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

k tec are much better than prima, k tec may be expensive, but mainly most of the stuff is exclusive to them, i have bought loads from k tec and i dont mind paying more for them as there service is great.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Visited Primia, stupidly to find out what their spoilers for 16v looked like so that I could get one for when car went in to bodyshop.

Only to be told they do not keep any stock in their unit. They have to get them from their warehouse. Could not even see the spoiler so didnt do business with them.

Yeah MaLicE is spot on. K-Tec has great customer service.

Every product K-Tec sells is quality, David isnt one for selling sh!te quality gear.

Heard lots of stories about Prima, poor quality, late deliveries (e.g months!), and just general bad service.

Just do a search for Prima on here, they dont have a good rep on here.......

Lionel Richie

K-tec maybe expensive, but "you get what you pay for" and Dave + Trev and the boys (and girls) are a great bunch, plus any problems get sorted instantly without question

Highly recomended!!!!!

Plus discount for Cliosport members!!!

Titanium 182

yes, since becoming a young man modding my renault iv used both these companys they f**ked me about over my spoiler, i got about 3 calls asking would i take 1 with a brake light in at no xtra cost (which i wouldnt as it looks w**k) then they got all funky with me and finaly got what i wanted after around 4 weeks waiting

i got my brakes from ktec, they answerd 3 emails for me clearing up my questions and then i called them found david a really help full bloke and i got what i wanted when i was told id get it

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

k tec is great the only time they get sharp with u is if u ask dickish questions.... which im sure they get pissed off with, dave normally sounds angry on the phone but he isnt, its just his voice :D

Mazda MX5 1.8

the comany is good but not sure about their products.......

i wasnt impressed with my exhaust i got from there

ive only had 1 problem & that was the exhaust i bought was too loud...& they are sorting that for me free of charge on monday........so its not really a problem is it !?.

all i have to do now is make sure my clutch is done so i can go down !!:eek:

David seemed fine on the phone? Maybe because he knows hell be taking over £600 from me..!

I like their online thing too..the websites great and when i order stuff i get it 2 days later.

-Rob