ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prima Racing Alloys - Opinion

Dru G

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Thinking of buying some 16 inch prima racing PL alloys - the ones with the middle that sticks out. There aren't many pictures I can find fitted on a 182.

Does anyone have any on or what is the general opinion of them. I have standard grey 182 alloys on just now.

Thanks - Andrew.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Personally I can't stand them because the middles stick out, I prefer the original Williams ones,
but alot of people have used them on here, a quick search brings up quite a few threads on them.
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/bit-of-guidance-wanted-for-some-wheel-options.704748/#post-9653265
P1000426.jpg

P1000413.jpg

Dru G

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Thanks for your reply mate. Might consider some 17's. I love the look of the old Mk1 MAXI.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I will have a set of 16" Prima Racing alloys next month in white to pop on the Trophy.

20fria8.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I don't get these till next month mate but as soon as i get them i will weight one and then weight it against the Trophy Turini

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
They look w**k at every other angle than head on (i.e flat)
If they made 16" !7" 18" versions of willy wheels they'd make a fortune.

Clio 182
Thats mine clio 182 at top off the page mate. Haven't got them on there at the moment. I've got the 182 rims on there now in black. They do stick out well.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I will have a set of 16" Prima Racing alloys next month in white to pop on the Trophy.

20fria8.jpg

Don't waste your money, they look shockingly bad!!!! And then put them on a Trophy!!! Please don't!!!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Don't waste your money, they look shockingly bad!!!! And then put them on a Trophy!!! Please don't!!!

I have put every other wheel on my car that people hate so why change the habit ?

172%20Alloys%2013.gif

Clio%20182%20001.gif

15" Valver Wheels
Stickers%20amp%20Wheels%2012.jpg