ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prince Bishop Car Park - Mini Meet

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
PBC-Mini-Meet.png

Hey NE'ers.

Many many moons ago when Geddes used to be rep'in the NE he used to sort out a few mini meets in Prince Bishop Car Park.

So after our last very successful meet at the Ok Diner we are having another Prince Bishop Car Park meet.

I have just found out today that we are allowed to go down and have a floor in the car park. We will be allocated the top floor, floor 6 is busy.
frown.gif

The Details

So, we have got this for the 26th of September. Its going to be a wednesday again as i think it works best for everyone. The meeting time is going to be 7.30 PM again.

The postcode for PBC is: DH1 3UJ

If you click this link you can find directions from your house: Linky

We normally park the cars up, have a nice little chit chat. Make some nice formations and then we can go for something to eat.

You dont have to eat, but you can if you wish.

The Food

The restaurant choice will be Nandos. Its about a 5 minute work into Durham. Im sure some of the locals will know where it is.

Durham Nandos: http://www.nandos.co.uk/restaurant/durham

The phone number for Nandos is: 01913 845 424

Note: I will not be booking a table in nandos for everyone. You will need to ring up and book your own in your own little groups. We could all book for about 8.30PM.

Local Convoys

If your planning on having a convoy up to PBC i suggest your sort it out in this thread with the people local to you.

Anyone from the middlesbrough/stockton area i suggest we meet at Teesside park at 6.30 PM and then we can jump straight onto the A19 and head up to durham.

If anyone has a better idea, please post it below.
smile.gif

Car Park Information

There are a few things you should be aware of before coming to Prince Bishop.

• There is a speed limit in force in the car park which is 10 MPH from what i last remember.
  • The car park is under 24/7 security watch and the security do patrol the car park.
  • Do NOT be wheel spinning, revving or driving like a general idiot in the lower levels of the car park. Joe public will be walking around back to there vehicles and there could be children about.
  • Prince Bishop are letting us use the car park for free and they have remembered us from early meets. Hopefully there will be a few more over the next few months so lets not ruin it for the club.
  • It will cost you £1.50 to exit the car park at the end of the meet.
Right, now thats over with i hope we get as many people and more than we had at the Ok Diner meet.

Hope to see you all soon. As always, any questions, PM me.

Thanks,
Sam & James.

Megane RS250
I'll be there and eating. PB car park is right around the corner from me. Nice one..

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Been waiting for this to come up, just so I've got a good enough excuse to go to nandos. Anyone up for a game of wing roullette?

Anyway I'll start a list

1. Bonxy
2. Browny
3. Blackgold

phase 1 172
1. Bonxy
2. Browny
3. Blackgold
4. Micheal leck
5. Peteappo
6. bazza_

i'll be up for meeting at teesside park and having a drive over!

bg 182 ff
i have booked time of work now so i have no excuse not to go. ha
i will be more socailble and hopefully put a few more names to faces

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Bonxy
2. Browny
3. Blackgold
4. Micheal leck
5. Peteappo
6. bazza_
7. 24JSeymour
8. JacK_90
9. Geddes

this time i'll bring my camera. i did abit regret not bringing mine at the OK Diner

R26
1. Bonxy
2. Browny
3. Blackgold
4. Micheal leck
5. Peteappo
6. bazza_
7. 24JSeymour
8. JacK_90
9. Geddes
10. Jacko

clio 182 sport
sorry chaps ive already told bonxy my wife jets of to monte-carlo that day cant get anyone to watch my little princess im gutted defo be at thenext one cheers.

geordie

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I'll be there rude not to as its local, be
Good to show off the new motor!

geordie

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I have a trophy now mate my brother has my inferno, me might have it on the road so he will bring that too

RB 200
1. Bonxy
2. Browny
3. Blackgold
4. Micheal leck
5. Peteappo
6. bazza_
7. 24JSeymour
8. JacK_90
9. Geddes
10. Jacko
11. James1470

Diesel Barge
1. Bonxy
2. Browny
3. Blackgold
4. Micheal leck
5. Peteappo
6. bazza_
7. 24JSeymour
8. JacK_90
9. Geddes
10. Jacko
11. James1470
12. Cadab

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what i would do, i'd phone up couple of days before the date and confirm that they have organized the 6th floor just for us.

clio 182 sport
dont be shy pearse i went to the diner a19 meet first one all the lads are a good bunch. im dissapointed i cant make the prince bish meet.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
what i would do, i'd phone up couple of days before the date and confirm that they have organized the 6th floor just for us.

Will do Mark but I rang that lass you said, she doesn't work there now but sorted us out.

They remembered you though. "Is this the lad who wanted to bring the clio club" she said.. HA