ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prince Bishop Car Park - Mini Meet

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Think I'll give the 182 its first clean for a month especially for this, looks dogshit at standard height though

Megane RS250
If anyone has any hassle getting there you can just meet at mine as i live reet round the bend and i know PB Car Park can be canny hard to find if you're not from the Durham area

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
What coilovers is yours on browny? Want rid of them? :)

Standard height is no good bonxy, I keep having to shoe horn the immigrants out my arches every morning

clio 182 sport
blackgold i have the same problem with my arches lol sportlines soon jack i would have cruised down with you mate but cant make it maybe next time lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Its had mega lows before just at the moment for one reason or another we're riding standard lol

Petrol Blue 182
Hi guys im a kinda newbie round here although ive been here a while, i may come to this meet, but dont no anyone at all, so ill see if i can get someone to ride shotgun with me.

although i need to get this mega missfire/engine light sorted before 100% commitment!

Any clues who to use around here for diagnostics that wont rip me off? Im from Redcar.

thanks

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can I share a table with one of you lot, just getting a burger or something.

Megane RS250
So how many people are coming all together tomorrow? Doesn't look like its going to be as many as the OK Diner meet like.
Sodding rains going to get in the way of my detailing as well!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just rang the car park and he said its not flooded so it'll be 100% fine tomorrow the weather tomorrow is meant to be much better

1.2 16v
LOL at this pic... i almost feel sorry for the chinky's under the bridge, inshanhai :( imagine what the damage would be lol. Looks like it's high enough to stop though, compared to the height of the rails!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'll pop in for a little bit, no nandos now though, bolognese is on the cards :D

Bringing my mate who's an alloy wheel refurbisher if anyone's interested. He also paints interior trim, engine covers etc.

I just wish this weather would bail so i can make my car look respectable haha

bg 182 ff
Good turn out again. good banter. and nice cars. Nice seeing you all again lads. ha
ps i was the one in the only berg ha

Megane RS250
Yeah nice meeting you all (I had the powdercoded engine and Renault F1 team decals). Looking Forward to the next meet.
Keep in touch. Until the next time