ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Privilege and Mods.......

Full Fat 182 - Was..

if your under 25 forget it mate not even wheels go through as it makes the car more nickable acording to them, even if it came with alloys and you swap them they wont do it.

they might be a little soft if you have been with them for a few years but dont hold your breath

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Im with privilege and they were fine with my mods on my XR2i (16" wheels, lowered, 57i and Magnex) Only cost me about an extra £40 a year.

No mods on the 172 at the moment so not sure what they are like now but it was only 18 months ago that I had the fester.

Im with Privilege, have been for about 3 years now.

The underwriters normally only allow modifications to policy holders aged 25 and over.

If you are under 25 but have been with them for a few years they usually allow mods for a smallish increase depending on the Mod of course - for me it was alloys and suspension on my 1.4s 8v, I was 24 and they added an extra £100 to my policy if I recall correctly.

Im still with them on my 172 but tbh, im likely to change to somebody more mod friendly like Greenlight come renewal.

[Edited by Day172 on 10/15/2004 6:14:58 PM]

im with them, last time i renewed my policy i was under 25 and they did sting me on the mods. other than that cant really fault them theyve always been spot on